- Nazem Kadri Audio: posted by James Mirtle of the Globe and Mail.
- Keith Aulie Audio: posted by James Mirtle of the Globe and Mail.
- Fan 590 Audio: Leafs Sr VP of Hockey Operations Dave Nonis discussing call ups and upcoming game.
- Fan 590 Audio: Nazem Kadri talks with Howard Berger.
- Brian Burke Audio: posted by James Mirtle of the Globe and Mail.
- Ron Wilson Audio: posted by James Mirtle of the Globe and Mail.
- Fan 590 Audio: Howard Berger talking with Jeff Blair.
- Rob Longley via twitter: At Leafs practice. Kadri on a line with Kulemin and Bozak. Other top line is Kessel, MacArthur and Grabovski.
- Greg Brady via twitter: People who Brady respect say that “Jerry D’Amigo’s more “NHL-ready” than Nazem Kadri, but D’Amigo wouldn’t satiate Leafs fanbase.”
- Burke told Gord Stellick before the Panthers game that the Maple Leafs would try “other ways” to improve their offense rather than recalling Nazem Kadri. Well the “other ways” didn’t last too long. Let the debate if the Maple Leafs are bringing up Nazem Kadri at the right time begin.
- Darren Dreger via twitter: The Toronto Maple Leafs have called up Nazem Kadri and Keith Aulie.
- Bob McKenzie via twitter: McKenzie notes that this is “NOT” what the Leafs wanted to do.
- Elliotte Friedman via twitter: Friedman thinks that this means they are pressing the panic button. Friedman also asks, Is Kadri really ready to play against top-line guys in Eastern Conference?
I think the best time to call up Kadri would have been if/when the Leafs fire Ron Wilson. Two stories would deflect some attention away from Kadri.
I’ll continue to add some pieces to this entry through out the day.