Bergeron gets clearance, Habs and Jackets not interested … Chelios to the KHL? Sens still trying to move Lee? Prucha waived
- Updated: 11/26/2010
- Ken Warren of the Ottawa Citizen: 23 year old Brian Lee has been a healthy scratch for the last 15 games, and his name comes up in many Senators trade rumors. The Senators need scoring help, and a Lee trade could bring that in or allow them to recall Bobby Butler (AHL leading goal scorer).
- Pierre LeBrun via twitter: Marc-Andre Bergeron has received full clearance by doctors to begin playing. Renaud Lavoie via twitter: Canadiens GM Pierre Gauthier has let Bergeron’s agent know that they won’t be making an offer to him.
- Aaron Portzline via twitter: Portzline says the Blue Jackets have no interest in trading for Senators Dman, Brian Lee. Portzline also adds that the Jackets are not interested in Marc-Andre Bergeron.
- James Mirtle via twitter: Maple Leafs leading scorer, Clarke MacArthur will be an RFA after the season. GM Brian Burke said he usually waits 40 or 50 games before he considers re-signing players.
- Dmitry Chesnokov via twitter: Chris Chelios and the KHL’s Vityaz are in negotiations for Chelios’s service. Former NHLer Alexei Zhamnov told SovSport.
- Brian Compton via twitter: Petr Prucha was waived by the Phoenix Coyotes, and Compton wonders if the NY Islanders would be interested.
- Jim Jamieson of the Vancouver Province: Cody Hodgson has switched agents from Don Meehan to Rich Winter.
← Previous Story Injury updates and starting goalies for Black Friday