If a team signs a RFA to an offer sheet, and his 2011-12 team doesn’t match, they are awarded draft pick compensation depending on the amount they sign for. RFAs that have filed for salary arbitration can’t be signed to offer sheets.
- $1,110,249 or below None
- Over $1,110,249 to $1,682,194 3rd round pick.
- Over $1,682,194 to $3,364,391 2nd round pick.
- Over $3,364,391 to $5,046,585 1st and 3rd round pick.
- Over $5,046,585 to $6,728,781 1st, 2nd and 3rd round pick.
- Over $6,728,781 to $8,410,976 2 1st round picks, 1 2nd and 3rd round pick.
- Over $8,410,976 4 1st round picks.