Mass exodus of players could happen starting next week … Markov injury not serious
- Updated: October 27, 2012
- Allan Walsh via twitter: “NHL Ave Salary since 04-05 lockout. 05-06 (-16.64%), 06-07 (9.20%), 07-08 (15.20%), 08-09 (-0.29%), 09-10 (6.69%), 10-11 (9.32%), 11-12 (9.33%) = 32.81% NHL Ave Salary Increase. NHL revenues up 50%+”
- Larry Brooks via twitter: Michael Del Zotto is talking to teams in the Swiss League.
- Larry Brooks via twitter: Brad Richards in considering his options, though he’s not talking with any teams in Europe at the moment.
- Larry Brooks via twitter: As of now, Henrik Lundqvist doesn’t plan on going to Europe unless season is cancelled.
- Larry Brooks via twitter: Can expect a mass exodus of players overseas within the next 7 to 10 days if constructive talks don’t take place next week.
- Harvey Fialkov via twitter: Panthers Kris Versteeg is still getting treatment on his hip from the team and is able to use their facilities.