Roy expected to skate next week … Steen returns … Havlat on agent Walsh … Quincey CHL deal done
- Updated: December 4, 2012
- Mike Heika via twitter: Stars center Derek Roy is getting closer to being fully recovered from his shoulder injury. He is expected to skate with a Texas Stars (AHL) practice next week.
- Jeremy Rutherford via twitter: Blues Alex Steen returned to Modo’s lineup after missing 8 games with a leg injury.
- Kevin Kurtz of CSN Bay Area: Sharks Martin Havlat on his agent, Allan Walsh, and his outspokenness on twitter,
“I know what he’s doing, and what he’s writing,” Havlat said. “I talk to him a lot, too. I think it’s been great. Unfortunately, he might be the only agent speaking out and supporting the players. It would be nice if we get some help, but he’s been great. He’s doing a great job not just for his own players, but for the whole group of players.”
Havlat on his knee injury from last year,
“I feel great. I was ready to go in September and I am ready to go now. I’m working out like everybody else and trying to stay in shape as much as I can…waiting for the call,” he said.
- Mike Chambers of the Denver Post: Red Wings Kyle Quincey is done playing with the Denver Cutthroats of the CHL. He may have just signed for a limited number of games.