Video: Grabovski takes a bite out of Pacioretty

The NHL will most likely be looking into Canadiens Max Pacioretty’s allegations that Maple Leafs center Mikhail Grabovski bit him last night.

What do you think ‘Chompers’ Grabovski? Suspension? What do you expect when you put an arm in someone’s mouth?

February 10, 2013 at 9:59 am

that whole game was incredible.. talk about pounding the habs…

its hard to say if grabo bit him.. its pretty inconclusive.. pacioretty seems pretty quick to show the “evidence” (is there any?) to the ref… also, if the ref saw a fresh bite mark, maybe u would have seen a penalty…

no fine, no suspension…i think pacioretty is trying to sell it..

2. Stephen Barber

February 10, 2013 at 11:22 am

No suspension, great game. Pac had his forearm pressed against Grabs nose and mouth… he was unable to breathe.. I would bite as well. During a fight you have to be able to breathe.

10 games to Pac for his choke hold.

3. Just a fan

February 10, 2013 at 11:33 am

Typical Hobbitants B.S. whining. They are such a joke. That big idiot Patch should have been hit just a little harder by Chara and we would all be happy.

4. Patrick

February 10, 2013 at 11:36 am

Cry me a river. Although biting is 100% unacceptable, it’s not like he drew blood or had any visible injury.

5. Wunschkind89

February 10, 2013 at 11:40 am

Les Whinen aughta do more thinking and less whining!

(Simpsons reference for those who don’t recognize it).

6. Ritzkraqa

February 10, 2013 at 12:00 pm

This is literally the most ridiculous thing I have seen. Habs should be called “Smurfs” first of all cuz they are just a bunch of skronny midgets…secondly if I grab you from the back and cock your head back like Patches did to Grabo then your mouth with automatically open too..then Patches puts his wrist in his mouth and covers his airways…you can even see Grabo struggling to remove Patches’ are from his mouth…Bunch of P*ssies MTL is…crybabies…Next time Grabo has to give Patches a Stone Cold Stunner!

7. bri

February 10, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Hab fans cry me a river. If I stick my arm in your mouth from behind and try to crush your skull i know I am going to get teeth marks my arm.

8. D

February 10, 2013 at 3:22 pm

@bri, i agree. pacioretty did deserve it completely. no suspension

9. Mike

February 10, 2013 at 3:30 pm

No suspension. He probably did bite him, I would too if I couldn’t breathe. Although unless they find it from another angle there is no proof he bit him, all you could see was the hand around the mouth and nose area.

10. Logikal

February 10, 2013 at 4:00 pm

If he did bite him, there should be action taken. I’m completely neutral with both of these teams, but biting someone is unacceptable in any sport. Patch did have his hand there for sometime so that should be taken into consideration as well. League will give the right call on the issue.

February 10, 2013 at 4:53 pm

why isnt shanny pulling patches in for suffocating grabovski?

on the one hand, pax runs around claiming he is bit, yet the video is obviously inconclusive… but, on the other hand, you can clearing see grabo being suffocated… and i’m sure he is out of breath, so saying he was being suffocated is not a stretch…

why is shanny getting involved in this minor incident? it makes a mockery of the system