Quick Hits: Rask, Zidlicky, Luongo, Islanders and Coyotes
- Updated: July 12, 2013
- Elliotte Friedman: From what Friendman understands, Tuukka Rask has a no-movement clause for the first four-years, then it turns to a modified no-trade clause in which he submits a list of teams he would be willing to be dealt too.
- CapGeek: Marek Zidlicky’s contract with the Devils is $3 million plus $1 million in performance bonuses if he plays in 25 games. He has a no-trade clause.
- Bob McKenzie: The Canucks and Roberto Luongo could technically do the same as Ilya Kovalchuk from what McKenzie understands, as long as Luongo is prepared not to get paid, which won’t happen.
- Chris Botta: The Islanders are saying that they have sold 2,200 new season tickets for next season. Renewal rate is 86 percent.
- Craig Morgan: There is no lawsuit coming from the Goldwater Institute this time around.
← Previous Story New Jersey Devils Ilya Kovalchuk retires from the NHL