Injury Notes: Rangers, Jets, Devils, Flyers, Leafs, Stars, Ducks and Bruins
- Updated: October 19, 2013
- Katie Strang of ESPN: Rangers Ryan Callahan could be out three to four weeks with a broken thumb. Andrew Gross: Rangers coach Alain Vigneault said with Callahan out, they wanted to have another penalty killer, Darroll Powe was called up.
- Gary Lawless: Jets Evander Kane’s injury is not his knee.
- Tom Gulitti: Devils GM Lou Lamoriello is confident that Ryane Clowe will be fine. He’s still not 100 percent, so he’s not skating. If Clowe doesn’t start skating in the next couple days, he won’t play on Tuesday according to Lamoriello.
- David Strehle: Flyers GM Paul Holmgren said that Kimmo Timonen is day-to-day with a lower body injury.
- David Alter: There is a good chance that both James van Riemsdyk and James Reimer are available for tonight’s game.
- Mark Stepneski: Stars Kari Lehtonen is feeling better but unlikely for today and questionable for Sunday.
- Eric Stephens: Ducks Viktor Fasth is day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
- Joe Haggerty: Bruins Carl Soderberg has been cleared to play. He could return today.
← Previous Story VIDEO: Maxim Lapierre suspended for hit on Dan Boyle