Injury Notes: Prust, Nash, Khudobin, Kulemin, Gorges, Lehtonen, Brunner, Boyle, Kronwall and Gagner
- Updated: October 22, 2013
- Eric Engels: Canadiens Brandon Prust is out a month with a shoulder injury.
- Patrick Kearns: “If nothing new is the official statement regarding Nash’s concussion, well, it means nothing really but he’s probably not back anytime soon.”
- Katie Carrera: Capitals coach Adam Oates said that John Erskine is “very close” to returning. They will see how he is tomorrow.
- Chip Alexander: Hurricanes Anton Khudobin is another week or two away from returning. Tim Gleason and Elias Lindholm could return on Thursday.
- Jonas Siegel: Randy Carlyle said that initial timetable for injured Mark Fraser and Nikolai Kulemin was October 29th, but couldn’t say if they’ll be ready for then.
- Brian Wilde: Canadiens Josh Gorges said that he experience no concussions effects from Bourque hit.
- Mark Stepneski: Stars GM Jim Nill expects Kari Lehtonen to be ready for Thursday. Mark Stepneski: The Stars activate Lehtonen from the IR. Defenseman Aaron Rome has been recalled from his conditioning assignment. Goalie Jack Campbell has been reassigned to the AHL.
- Tom Gulitti: Devils Damien Brunner said that he feels good and ready to play. Coach Peter DeBoer said he’ll wait to see how he feels tomorrow.
- Kevin Kurz: The Sharks put Dan Boyle on the IR.
- Gene Principe: Oilers Ryan Smyth is flying back to Edmonton to be looked by their medical staff.
- Ted Kulfan of the Detroit News: Red Wings Niklas Kronwall skated yesterday and could return as yearly as Wednesday.
- Jason Gregor: Oilers Sam Gagner was cleared for contact last week.
← Previous Story NHL Trade: Oilers Trade Mike Brown to Sharks For Pick