Injury Notes: Schneider, Weber, Clowe, Giordano, Silfverberg, Lupul, Bozak, Stewart and Paajarvi
- Updated: October 27, 2013
- Tom Gulitti: Devils Cory Schneider is out with a lower-body injury. Keith Kinkaid recalled. GM Lou Lamoriello said that Schneider is “sore” and the injury is not serious.
- Buffalo Sabres: Sabres Mike Weber will be out “long term” with an upper-body injury according to coach Ron Rolston.
- Rich Chere: Devils Ryane Clowe is exercising but is not skating yet.
- John Vogl: Sabres Ville Leino said he’s ready to go, up to the coach’s when he gets back in. Sabres PR: Leino was activated from the IR and Mike Weber was put on the IR with his upper-body injury.
- Chris Kuc: Blackhawks Michal Handzus “could be out for a little bit” with an upper-body injury according to Joel Quenneville.
- Randy Sportak: Flames Mark Giordano could return as early as their next game due to when he was place on the IR, but Sportak isn’t sure if he’ll be returning.
- Helene Elliott: Ducks Mathieu Perrault has a sprained left wrist and is out day-to-day. Dustin Penner is expected to join the team in Columbus.
- Curtis Zupke: Ducks Jakob Silfverberg is out four to six weeks with a broken right hand.
- Sarah McLellan: Coyotes Jeff Halpern left last night’s game with an upper-body injury.
- David Pollak: Sharks Brent Burns flew back to San Jose from Boston yesterday.
- David Amber: Maple Leafs Joffrey Lupul’s CT scan was clear and he could be able to return on Tuesday against the Oilers.
- Jonas Siegel: Maple Leafs Tyler Bozak’s timeline could be longer that seven to 10 days according to Randy Carlyle.
- Jeremy Rutherford: Blues Chris Stewart left last night’s games with an upper-body injury.
- Lou Korac: Blues Magnus Paajarvi suffered a pretty significant injury according to coach Ken Hitchcock. Stewart’s injury could be big.