Injury Notes: Orpik, Clowe, Fiddler, Monahan, Glencross and a Ducks Update
- Updated: December 10, 2013
- Josh Yohe: Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said that Brooks Orpik was unconscious for “30 seconds, maybe longer.” Pittsburgh Penguins: (yesterday afternoon) Bylsma added that Orpik is “doing quite well. Up and moving around just fine.” He is unsure if he has any concussion symptoms. Renaud Lavoie: Orpik is experiencing headaches and stiffness in his neck.
- Tom Gulitti: Devils Ryane Clowe said there is no timetable as to when he’ll get back into the lineup. That would be the next step after taking part in a full practice.
- Mark Stepneski: Stars Vernon Fiddler (upper-body) will probably be out for week. They will see where he is at the end of the week.
- Aaron Vickers: Flames Sean Monahan skated yesterday morning. Curtis Glencross is back skating with the team. Roger Millions: Glencross skating with a no-contact jersey.
- Eric Stephens: Ducks injuries: Mathieu Perreault is still on the IR. Francois Beauchemin could be back next week. Jakob Silfverberg could be back by the end of the month. Viktor Fasth and Luca Sbisa are not close.