Injury Notes: Rinne, Comeau, Gudas, Burrows, Fasth, Eriksson and Kane
- Updated: January 11, 2014
- Nashville Predators: Pekka Rinne has been cleared to start weight-bearing exercises. There is still no timetable on his return.
- Aaron Portzline: Blue Jackets Blake Comeau has a sprained left MCL and will be out four to six weeks.
- Erik Erlendsson: Lightning defenseman Radko Gudas didn’t practice yesterday and is day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
- Farhan Lalji: Canucks Alex Burrows won’t be cleared by doctors until after the Coyotes games next week and hopes to play against the Flames. He saw a specialist in Nashville on New Years Eve.
- Eric Stephens: Ducks Viktor Fasth’s recovery is going slowly. He was week-to-week with a lower-body injury.
- Stephen Harris of the Boston Herald: Bruins Loui Eriksson is close to returning to the lineup. He’s missed 15 games with a concussion.
- Paul Friesen of the Winnipeg Sun: Jets Evander Kane is doubtful for tomorrow.