Injury Notes: Clitsome, Souray, Brunner, Wings, Stastny, Parenteau, Versteeg and Boyle
- Updated: January 18, 2014
- Ken Wiebe: Jets defenseman Grant Clitsome had season ending back surgery.
- Eric Stephens: Ducks Sheldon Souray had his wrist surgery done yesterday to relieve arthritic symptoms that were related to his ligament tear.
- Rich Chere: When the Devils return home from their road trip, Damien Brunner will start practicing with them.
- Chuck Pleiness: Red Wings Mike Babcock said he doesn’t expect any of their injured players back today. Tomas Tatar will return (not injury related absence), and most likely in for Mikael Samuelsson.
- Adrian Dater: Avs Paul Stastny will return to the lineup tonight.
- Adrian Dater: Avs P.A. Parenteau should be ready on Tuesday to face the Maple Leafs.
- Tracey Myers: Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said that Kris Versteeg is day-to-day with an upper-body injury. He will be re-evaluated today.
- Chris Nichols: David Pollak reported that in hindsight, Sharks defenseman Dan Boyle feels he came back to early from his concussion.