Injury Notes: Hemsky, Hedman, Nabokov, Bolland, Hamonic, Martin, Versteeg, Parise and Sedin
- Erik Erlendsson: Lightning’s Victor Hedman will travel with the team. X-Rays on his foot were negative and it’s just a bruise, but don’t expect him to be in the lineup today.
- Arthur Staple: Islanders Evgeni Nabokov (quad) won’t be activated off the IR before Monday. Anders Nilsson will likely start on either Monday or Tuesday.
- Chris Johnston: The Maple Leafs were hoping that David Bolland’s injury wouldn’t have taken this long to heal. He won’t be traveling with the team next week.
- Arthur Staple: Travis Hamonic (upper-body/possible concussion) is still feeling symptoms and will be out indefinitely.
- Pittsburgh Penguins: Defenseman Paul Martin is real close to returning. Said his timing was a bit off, but with regards to injury, everything has felt great.
- Mark Lazerus: Blackhawks Kris Versteeg passed concussion protocols and will be back in the lineup today. Had the wind knocked out of him.
- Michael Russo: Wild’s Zach Parise will practice hard on Monday, adding some contact and more “game-like” situations.
- Vancouver Canucks: Henrik Sedin didn’t come out for the third period last night. Farhan Lalji: Coach John Tortorella: “he tried…he’s day to day…I had to tell him to take his stuff off”