VIDEO: SportsNet HC Trade Tracker: Sabres Matt Moulson

Hockey Central panel discusses whether the Sabres should trade Matt Moulson. Greg Millen thinks the Sabres have the money to re-sign him. Question is, do they want to try to re-sign him?

Mark Spector thinks the Kings and Capitals are possible destinations. Greg Millen thinks remaining with the Sabres is an option, or possibly landing with the Senators.

Where do you think Moulson will end up and at what cost?

1. DANNY

January 20, 2014 at 12:00 pm

TRADE HIM TO RANGERS

2. Kevin Wojtanik

January 20, 2014 at 12:30 pm

I think the Sabres will resign him since trading Vanek away earlier in the season they don’t have a legitimate 30 goal scorer they need to sign Moulson to fill that void.

• Will

January 20, 2014 at 3:48 pm

But why would Moulson even want to re sign with the Sabres?

Sure he says its nice in Buffalo but what is he supposed to say, “I hate it here”. Simple answer No.

3. luke

January 21, 2014 at 9:04 am

I’d say possibly carolina, philly, phoenix, vancouver…but this is just a list. I wouldn’t mind having him in dallas but only if he would resign

4. Colt

January 21, 2014 at 6:22 pm

Luke,sorry, but you must be out of your mind. The last thing a team like Philly needs are skilled wingers. They have one of the NHL’s greatest offensive depths. And they will continue to get points,they just had a bad start to the season. I have a feeling he’ll end up in Ottawa. If the sens had a winger that could play with Spezza they’d have 3 solid offensive lines and be a true playoff contender.

5. Nick

January 21, 2014 at 7:37 pm

DUCKS PLEASE

6. Francis

January 23, 2014 at 7:30 pm

SENS! I honestly believe that he would fill that void on LW and fit in well with Spezza. With the prospect depth that we’ve got, I’m really hoping that Bryan Murray makes a move