Injury Notes: Stamkos, Eriksson, Steen, Comeau, Barkov, Cammalleri and Grabovski
- Updated: January 25, 2014
- Bob McKenzie: News on the x-rays of Steven Stamkos’ leg are believed to be very encouraging. He will continue to push his on and off ice workouts. How his leg responds to the extra workload will determine when he’s able to return, but it’s looking like he’s heading in the right direction to be able to play in the Olympics.
- Joe Haggerty of CSNNE: The Bruins are being very careful in easing Loui Eriksson back into their lineup after suffering his second concussion of the season within 45 days of each other.
- Jeremy Rutherford: Blues Alex Steen is doubtful today with a lower-body injury.
- Aaron Portzline: Blue Jackets Blake Comeau (knee sprain) is getting close to returning to the lineup. He could be able to return some time next week.
- Harvey Fialkov: Source saying Aleksander Barkov has a knee injury that is believed to be minor.
- Wes Gilbertson: Flames Mike Cammalleri (concussion) skated with teammates yesterday, but he still hasn’t been cleared for contact.
- Capitals PR: Capitals Mikhail Grabovski suffered a lower-body injury last night and is being evaluated. Katie Carrera: The Capitals say it wasn’t his knee that was injured. Hope to more this morning.
← Previous Story Morning Hits: Prospal, Thornton, Murphy, Pysyk, Ruhwedel and Reimer