Injury Notes: Hartnell, Perry, Fasth, Martinez and Rinne
- Updated: January 28, 2014
- Sam Carchidi: A CT scan on Flyers Scott Hartnell’s foot revealed no damage. He will be in the lineup today.
- Eric Stephens: Ducks Corey Perry had a maintenance day yesterday. Viktor Fasth has been on the ice wearing pads. He hasn’t taken shots yet though.
- Jon Rosen: Kings defenseman Alec Martinez is out with a hyperextended elbow after a collision with Andrew Cogliano, Jonathan Quick and the net on Saturday.
- Ryan B. Miller: Predators Paul Fenton on Center Ice Radio show on Pekka Rinne: “Fenton was asked about Pekka possibly coming down to Milwaukee on a conditioning assignment: We’ve done our homework on him. He’ll still be able to have a conditioning stint at some particular time. It could be split into a week at a time so that he could come down and maybe finish before the Olympic break and then just before the Olympic break is over, he could come down. We’ve looked into it, but again, we’re not getting ahead of ourselves here. Pekka is feeling really good. I watch him work out regularly in the gym, but not on the ice.
← Previous Story Quick Hits: Ducks-Kings ratings, Pirri, Mrazek and Berra