Injury Notes: Moulson, Bishop, Lindback, Phillips, JVR, Bolland and Tanguay
- Updated: February 1, 2014
- Buffalo Sabres: Sabres Matt Moulson has an upper-body injury and will be out until after the Olympic break according to coach Ted Nolan.
- Joe Smith: Lightning’s Ben Bishop and Steven Stamkos skated yesterday. Valtteri Filppula and Anders Lindback did not.
- Erik Erlendsson: Lightning’s Anders Lindback said that he felt a pop in his left ankle (not the one he injured last year), but played the last period and a half as Ben Bishop had already left the game with an injury.
- Chris Lund of Senators.NHL.com: Senators Chris Phillips is day-to-day with a lower-body injury.
- Mark Masters: Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said that James van Riemsdyk suffered a new injury on Thursday night, but he should be ready to go today.
- Mark Masters: Maple Leafs Dave Bolland will travel with the team next week. If he’s able to get into a game before the Olympic break, it would likely be next Saturday against the Canucks.
- Adrian Dater: Avs Alex Tanguay tweaked his knee on Thursday night and didn’t practice yesterday. He is questionable for Saturday.