Injury Notes: Lightning, Pens, Sabres, Avs, Ducks, Flames, Sens, Bruins, Canes, Caps and Maple Leafs
- Updated: 02/03/2014
- Damian Cristodero: Steven Stamkos is targeting a Saturday return against the Red Wings. It will determine if he goes to the Olympics or not.
- Will DePaoli of Inside Pittsburgh Sports: Penguins Kris Letang has missed three straight games with an “illness.” Coach Dan Bylsma said that Letang is undergoing further evaluations and tests. They are not sure if it is either a short or long-term issue.
- Mike Harrington: The Sabres put Matt Moulson on the IR. He’ll be out until the Olympic break is over. Drew Stafford returned last night.
- Pro Hockey Talk: Sabres Tyler Myers left the game with a lower-body injury.
- Mike Morreale: Avs coach Patrick Roy said that Alex Tanguay and Paul Stastny are day-to-day. Didn’t sound like either would be in the lineup for Tuesday night against the Rangers.
- Eric Stephens: The Ducks put Mark Fistric on the IR with a lower-body injury.
- Kristen Odland: Flames Karri Ramo is out until after the Olympic break with a knee injury.
- Don Brennan: Senators coach Paul MacLean doesn’t think Mark Stone will be ready to return against the Blues, could be ready for Thursday.
- Joe McDonald: Bruins Adam McQuaid is doubtful to return before the break.
- Michael Smith: Hurricanes Cam Ward on his injury frustrations: “I feel like my body has turned me into a little bit of a shell lately.”
- Adam Vingan: Capitals Aaron Volpatti (upper-body) and Eric Fehr (lower-body) are day-to-day.
- Adam Vingan: Capitals Mike Green (concussion) left practice after 10 minutes. Coach Adam Oates said yesterday that he was “close”. Vingan is not convinced.
- Mark Masters: Maple Leafs Carter Ashton and Peter Holland are out for Tuesday night.
- Mark Masters: Leafs David Clarkson is “probable” to play on their Florida trip according to Carlyle.
← Previous Story NHL Trade: Canucks Trade Weise To Canadiens For Diaz