NHL Trade: Canucks Trade Roberto Luongo To Panthers
- Updated: March 4, 2014
- Renaud Lavoie: The Canucks have traded Roberto Luongo to the Panthers.
- Louis Jean: Told that Jacob Markstrom is part of the deal. Others involved.
- James Duthie: Shawn Mathias could be the other player included.
- Darren Dreger: Deal is Luongo and Steve Anthony for Markstrom and Mattias. Panthers retain 15 percent of Luongo’s salary.
- Cap Geek: “Estimated recapture penalties from 2018-19 through 2021-22 if Luongo retires in 2018: #Canucks $1.92M and #Panthers $1.65M.”
- Gord Miller: The Canucks will be retaining part of Luongo’s contract.
Here are the cap penalties from Roberto Luongo’s contract for the Canucks if he retires early. Could be really ugly pic.twitter.com/0dNIQAipg6
— James Mirtle (@mirtle) March 4, 2014
Click for stats
← Previous Story NHL Trade: The Islanders Trade Andrew MacDonald To Flyers For Picks