Injury Notes: Datsyuk, Price, Giguere, McQuaid, Hertl, Stuart and Sobotka
- Updated: March 6, 2014
- Ansar Khan: Red Wings GM Ken Holland said that Pavel Datsyuk will be shut down for three weeks.
- John Lu: Canadiens Carey Price is progressing with his injury and “is not far.” The Devan Dubnyk trade is not insurance for his recovery.
- Adrian Dater: (Re: Reto Berra trade) The Avalanche wanted some goalie insurance if J.S. Giguere’s back is not able to hold up.
- Boston Bruins: Adam McQuaid will be “shut down” for two to three weeks. Will rest over continuing his rehab.
- David Pollak: There is no injury update on Sharks Tomas Hertl and Brad Stuart.
- Lou Korac: Blues Vladimir Sobotka: “I’m trying to push every day a little more & see how it goes. First two days, I skated for 15-20 minutes. Today I skated for 40.”
← Previous Story 2014 NHL Trade Deadline Trade Tracker