Injury Notes: Kesler, Jurco, Liles, Granlund, Ramo and Hudler
- Updated: March 13, 2014
- Elliott Pap: Canucks Ryan Kesler is heading back to Vancouver to have an MRI on his right knee after a Jim Slater knee-on-knee hit.
- Helene St. James: Red Wings Tomas Jurco will be out at least two weeks, Teemu Pulkkinen has been called up.
- Chip Alexander: Hurricanes John-Michael Liles has a concussion.
- Wes Gilbertson: Flames Markus Granlund has been placed on the IR with a suspected shoulder injury.
- Aaron Vickers: Flames Karri Ramo practice yesterday and they are hoping that he’ll be able to return mid-to-late next week.
- Wes Gilbertson: Flames Jiri Hudler skated yesterday morning in a non-contact jersey. He could return this week though.
← Previous Story NHL Attendance For Each Team After 30 Home Games: 2013-14