Injury Notes: Stars, Hawks, Ducks, Oilers, Wings, Jets, Canucks, Avs, Leafs and Predators
- Updated: March 20, 2014
- Dallas Stars: Stars GM Jim Nill on Rich Peverley:
“Rich Peverley underwent successful surgery to correct an abnormal heart rhythm at the Cleveland Clinic on Tuesday, March 18. He is currently in normal sinus rhythm. He was released from the Cleveland Clinic today and is expected to return to Dallas tomorrow. He will be monitored closely and may require further treatment. There is no decision being made at this time on his ability to return to hockey participation.”
- Tracey Myers: Blackhawks Patrick Kane will be out three weeks with a lower-body injury.
- Eric Stephens: Ducks Cam Fowler will be out three to five weeks with a sprained left knee.
- Nick Kypreos: Oilers Jordan Eberle will have a MRI on a suspected knee injury. He’s doubtful for tonight.
- Mike Halford: Red Wings Jonathan Ericsson breaks his finger and will be out two weeks.
- Ansar Khan: Red Wings Joakim Andersson (broken foot) and Daniel Cleary (knee) skated yesterday.
- Ken Wiebe: Jets Dustin Byfuglien missed last night’s game with a lower-body injury. They expect him to play on Saturday.
- Ben Kuzma: Canucks Chris Tanev has a broken finger and is out three to four weeks.
- Adrian Dater: Avs John Mitchell missed last night’s game and is day-to-day with a sore back.
- Stephen Whyno: Maple Leafs Jonathan Bernier will “more than likely” skate in full equipment tomorrow.
- Josh Cooper: Predators Paul Gaustad left last night’s game with an upper-body injury.
- Ken Wiebe: Jets Zach Bogosian should be able to return on Saturday.