Injury Notes: Letang, Kane, Bolland, Stuart, Eberle, Seidenberg, Mitchell, Moore and Ranger Speaks
- Updated: March 22, 2014
- Shelly Anderson: Penguins Kris Letang: “[Stroke] happened in my bathroom, so it could happen anywhere. I don’t feel [at risk] skating with the guys.”
- Mark Lazerus: The Blackhawks expect Patrick Kane to be ready for the start of the playoffs.
- Alec Brownscombe: Maple Leafs Dave Bolland could return tonight against the Canadiens.
- Kevin Kurz: Sharks Brad Stuart is close to returning, could play tonight.
- Ryan Dittrick: Oilers Jordan Eberle isn’t sure if he’ll be able to go today.
- Joe Haggerty: Bruins coach Claude Julien didn’t rule out the possibility of Dennis Seidenberg returning for the playoffs.
- Adrian Dater: Avs Patrick Roy said John Mitchell is day-to-day “but it could be two days or it could be 10 days”
- Shawn McKenzie: Senators Craig Anderson will travel with the team but won’t play in Dallas.
- Katie Strang: Rangers defenseman John Moore last last night’s game after a hit from Blake Comeau in the first.
- Paul Ranger speaks about escaping injury
← Previous Story Morning Rumors: Capitals, Halak, Jets, Reimer and the Maple Leafs