Injury News and Notes: Pens, Leafs, Flyers, Rangers, Stars, Jets, Habs, Kings and Panthers
- Pittsburgh Penguins: Coach Dan Bylsma: “Vokoun not at the point where he’s ready to play. Possibly working to that as (season) winds down. Mere possibility”
- Chris Johnston: Maple Leafs Jonathan Bernier is still dealing with a groin injury.
- Katie Strang: Rangers John Moore is out with concussion symptoms.
- Mark Stepneski: Stars Erik Cole missed yesterday’s game with an upper-body injury.
- Winnipeg Jets: Jets Zach Bogosian left last night’s game with an upper-body injury.
- Dave Stubbs: Canadiens Lars Eller left last night’s game.
- Jon Rosen: Kings Dustin Brown left last night’s game with an upper-body injury. Dennis Bernstein: Kings coach Darryl Sutter expects Brown to travel with the team to Philly.
- Tim Panaccio: The Flyers sign Michael Raffl to a two-year, $2.2 million contract extension.