Injury Notes: Sedin, Bernier, Brown, Jones, Koivu, Visnovsky, Ryan and Downie
- Updated: March 24, 2014
- Elliott Pap: Canucks Henrik Sedin left last night’s game after hurting his leg in the second.
- Jonas Siegel: Maple Leafs coach Randy Carlyle said he doesn’t know if Jonathan Bernier will be ready on Tuesday.
- Lisa Dillman: Helene Elliott reporting that Dustin Brown traveled with the team and is in Philly.
- Josh Cooper: Seth Jones dad, Popeye Jones, said during a Fox interview that Seth has a “concussion-like syndrome.”
- Michael Russo: Wild’s Mikko Koivu won’t talk about it, but it looks like his ankle is bothering him, not skating well.
- Arthur Staple of Newsday: Islanders Lubomir Visnovsky is out again with a recurrence of concussion symptoms.
- Wayne Scanlan: Senators Bobby Ryan is “doubtful” for tonight.
- Anthony SanFilippo: Flyers Steve Downie is day-to-day with an upper body injury.