Injury Notes: Coyotes, Wings, Canucks, Bruins, Leafs, Sens, Wild, Sharks, Habs, Rangers and Caps
- Updated: March 25, 2014
- John Shannon: Coyotes Mike Smith traveled with the team to Pittsburgh for further evaluation. Have heard, “does not look good.” (was wearing a knee brace)
- Pavel Datsyuk: “Dear All, I started skating. Hoping to play soon. Thanks for your support!”
- Helene St. James of the Detroit Free Press: Red Wings Tomas Jurco (ribs) is expected back later this week. Justin Abdelkader (leg) is expected to return this weekend.
- Renaud Lavoie: Canucks Henrik Sedin will be out two weeks with a lower-body injury.
- Rob Pizzo: Bruins GM Peter Chiarelli said on the radio that “there’s a chance” that Dennis Seidenberg could be back in the playoffs and that he’s “ahead of schedule.”
- Hope Smoke: Darren Dreger: “I don’t have any inside information, but it’s obvious that Bernier’s injury is worse than what was originally suggested” David Alter: Bernier said he felt good yesterday but is wanting to make sure he’s fully ready. He had a minor setback on Friday.
- David Alter: Maple Leafs Paul Ranger is a possibility for tonight.
- Don Brennan: Senators Bobby Ryan won’t play tonight due to an undisclosed injury.
- Chad Graff: Wild defenseman Clayton Stoner could be done for the season.
- Wayne Scanlan: Senators Chris Phillips left last night’s game with an upper-body injury.
- Wes Gilbertson: Sharks Logan Couture only played one shift in the second and not on bench in the third.
- John Lu: Canadiens Lars Eller missed last night’s game with a lower-body injury.
- Katie Strang: Rangers John Moore is feeling better and did some light aerobic activity yesterday. They will continue to follow concussion protocol.
- Mike Vogl: Capitals Mikhail Grabovski practiced with teammates yesterday. He last played on February 27th.
← Previous Story NHL VIDEOS: Emelin’s Hip Check On Lucic … Lucic ‘Spears’ Emelin