NHL Injuries: Duchene, Fowler, Volchenkov, Clowe, Downie, Timonen, Gazdic and Ference
- Updated: April 1, 2014
- Terry Frei of the Denver Post: Avs Matt Duchene will about out for about four weeks with a MCL injury to his left knee after a collision with teammate Jamie McGinn. P.A. Parenteau is skating and there is hope that he could return for their final regular season game.
- Dan Wood: Ducks Cam Fowler (knee) skated ‘lightly’ yesterday. He rehab is reportedly going well, but there is still no timetable on his return.
- Rich Chere: Devils defenseman Anton Volchenkov will travel to Buffalo and could play tonight.
- Devils PR: Devils Ryane Clowe left last night’s game after taking a hit from Quinton Howden.
- Tim Panaccio: Flyers Steve Downie has passed his baseline concussion tests. He said that he had whiplash issues as well.
- Adam Kimelman: Flyers Kimmo Timonen is day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
- Joanne Ireland: Oilers Luke Gazdic is out after having shoulder surgery. Andrew Ference (torn pec) and Randy Jones (knee) are also out for the season.