NHL Injuries: Rangers, Blue Jackets, Leafs, Capitals, Flyers, Sabres and Kings
- Updated: April 4, 2014
- Pat Leonard: Rangers coach Alain Vigneault on Ryan McDonagh: “He’s day-to-day, and I don’t think it’s going to be very long.”
- Andrew Gross: Rangers John Moore said he’s ready to go, and with McDonagh out, they really need him.
- Rob Mixer: Blue Jackets Nathan Horton is considered day-to-day.
- Darren Dreger: Maple Leafs Joffrey Lupul missed last night’s game with a lower-body injury.
- Chuck Gormley: Capitals coach Adam Oates on Brooks Laich getting into a regular season game: ‘I don’t think so, no.’
- Katie Carrera: Capitals Jack Hillen and Patrick Wey won’t travel with the team this week. There is no timetable for their return.
- Sam Carchidi of the Philadelphia Inquirer: Flyers Steve Downie missed his sixth consecutive game with a head injury. Flyers coach Craig Berube.
“I think he’s close, but he’s not ready yet,” Berube said after Thursday’s morning skate at the Wells Fargo Center.
- Mike Harrington: Sabres Marcus Foligno left last night’s game with a lower-body injury.
- Pierre LeBrun: Maple Leafs Jonathan Bernier left last night’s game with a lower-body injury. Was not putting any pressure on his left leg as he left the ice. David Pagnotta: Bernier will have an MRI this afternoon to find out the extent of the injury.
- David Pollak: Kings Drew Doughty left last night’s game with an upper-body injury.
← Previous Story Afternoon Hits: Injuries, Scratches, Lines and Some Starting Goalies