NHL Injuries: Flyers, Red Wings, Blues, Avs, Sharks and Bruins
- Updated: April 16, 2014
- Dave Isaac: Flyers Steve Downie is day-to-day with an upper-body injury.
- Helene Ste. James: Red Wings Henrik Zetterberg skated before practice yesterday. Felt good but didn’t push it. Zetterberg said it’s unlikely he’ll be ready before round 2.
- Lou Korac: Blues Vladimir Tarasenko still needs doctors clearance. He feels good and today will determine if he can play or not. Blues coach Ken Hitchcock said that Tarasenko is right on time with his six week timeline.
- Adrian Dater: Avs coach Patrick Roy said that John Mitchell is doing better and could play at some point during the series.
- Michael Kelly: Avs Matt Duchene is just over two weeks into his four to six weeks recovery.
- David Pollak: No decision has been made if Raffi Torres will play in Game one.
- Hope Smoke: Bob McKenzie: “the Bruins are having some flu issues right now. Kelly is having some back issues & Paille took that hard hit. Some things there”
← Previous Story NHL Injuries: Blues, Mitchell, Hillen, Laich, Myers and Clowe