NHL Injuries: Robidas, Barrie, Stamkos, Bishop, Backes and Duchene
- Updated: 04/22/2014
- Lance Pugmire: Ducks Stephane Robidas broke the bone just above his previous leg fracture that kept him out from November to March.
- Adrian Dater: Avalanche’s Tyson Barrie will be out for four to six weeks with an MCL injury suffered from a Matt Cooke knee.
- Erik Erlendsson: Lightning’s Steven Stamkos said he felt good yesterday and expects to play today in Game 4.
- Amanda Stein: Lightning coach Jon Cooper said that Ben Bishop will not be ready for Game 4. Was on the ice for about 20 minutes yesterday.
- Jeremy Rutherford: David Backes traveled with the team to Chicago.
- Adrian Dater of the Denver Post: Avs Matt Duchene has started skating.
“The trainer thought it was good timing for him to start skating today,” Roy said of Duchene, who skated and stick-handled a puck, but didn’t participate in any team drills. “We’ll go day-to-day with him on the skating, and then hopefully he can start practicing with the team.”