NHL Injuries: Robidas, Morrow, Getzlaf, Kreider, Zetterberg and Gibbons
- Updated: April 24, 2014
- Mike Heika: Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau said that Stephane Robidas probably won’t require surgery for his fractured leg. Recovery will likely be quicker.
- Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch: Blues Brenden Morrow was trying to play through a fractured foot, has now been ruled out for the rest of the series. He suffered the injury on April 10th after blocking a shot in practice.
- Anaheim Ducks: Ducks Ryan Getzlaf missed last night’s game with an upper-body injury.
- Steve Zipay: Rangers Chris Kreider is improving, but is not skating with the team. Won’t be in the lineup for Game 4.
- Craig Custance: Red Wings coach Mike Babcock said they’ll talk to doctors about Henrik Zetterberg: “They’ll let us know – if he’s available, he’ll be going.”
- Pens Insider Scoop: Penguins Brian Gibbons (undisclosed injury) didn’t skate yesterday after skating the previous two days.