NHL Injuries: Crosby, Alfredsson, Tyutin, Howard and Duchene
- Updated: 04/26/2014
- Terry Koshan: Sidney Crosby on his health: “I feel good. Nothing that would affect the way I play.”
- Helene St. James: Red Wings Daniel Alfredsson hopes to play in Game 5.
- Rob Mixer: Blue Jackets coach Todd Richards didn’t confirm that defenseman Fedor Tyutin would play in Game 5 today, but said that it was “all positive” for him yesterday.
- Hope Smoke: Aaron Ward on Jimmy Howard: “My estimation is that it is a bit of a concussion”
- Adrian Dater and Mike Chambers of the Denver Post: Avs coach Patrick Roy said he would be “very surprised” if Matt Duchene is able to play in any games this series.