NHL Videos: Kypreos Links Oshie-Kesler, Berglund-Spezza, Leafs-Berglund … Coaching Talk

Kypreos links TJ Oshie to any Ryan Kesler talk, and Patrick Berglund to the any Jason Spezza talk. The Maple Leafs have asked about Patrick Berglund, and Kypreos drops Nazem Kadri’s name.

Dan Bylsma in Vancouver sparks coaching rumor mill.

1. dean

June 18, 2014 at 5:16 pm

“Kypreos links TJ Oshie to any Ryan Kesler talk, and Patrick Berglund to the any Jason Spezza talk. ”

I think you’re missing a noun or two here.

2. Hankbemis

June 18, 2014 at 5:27 pm

What? If I were St. Louis I wouldn’t trade oshie for kesler straight up.

3. Bluesbleeder

June 18, 2014 at 6:02 pm

No way in you know what the blues let Oshie go in a trade for an older Kesler who plays the same style of game. Now I would take Kadri all day long for Berglund straight up! I would also like to send Shattenkirk back to Colorado for a Ryan OReily deal as well, since there is no way Colorado is going to let Statsny hit the free agent market.

June 18, 2014 at 7:12 pm

Kadri for Bergland would be the 2014 version of Steen for Stempniak. Please God NO.

5. lucas

June 18, 2014 at 7:20 pm

no body wants that hack oshie anyways

6. Joe

June 18, 2014 at 9:59 pm

As a leaf fan I would not trade kadri. Trade phanuef and 8 to Edmonton for yaks and 3. Sign bolland to an extension. Sign komorov. And try to land/sign ott.

Jvr bozak Kessel
    Lupul kadri yaks
    Ott bolland clarkson
    Komorov carrick bodie/S Thortnon.

Ekblad – Reilly
    Gardiner – ?
    Gleason – grannberg.

Use Reimer, franson, gunner as trades.

June 18, 2014 at 10:29 pm

I’m starting to get sick of trade proposals. I think it’s easier to say what your team should not do. That’s the only thing you know the GM can control. Who knows what trades Nonis can or cannot make? I know that Nonis can choose to NOT give up on young players before they’ve played at least 200 games and preferably 300.

8. abced

June 19, 2014 at 10:46 am

In what world do you live in that you think Phanuef and the 8th would get yaks and the 3rd. That is terrible.