NHL Rumors XIII: Raymond, Santorelli, Rangers, Oilers, Caps, Tanev and Penguins
- Updated: June 30, 2014
- News 1130 Sports: Mason Raymond should be hitting the open market tomorrow, he’s getting good interest.
- News 1130 Sports: Mike Santorelli’s agent, J.P. Barry, will check in with the Canucks today. Getting interest from other teams.
- Chip Alexander: Manny Malhotra is believed to be looking for a two-year deal and will be testing the open market tomorrow.
- Larry Brooks: The Rangers are talking with Dominic Moore.
- Larry Brooks: Expect Brian Boyle, Anton Stralman and Beniot Pouliot to hit the open market.
- David Pagnotta: The Oilers will likely explorer the free agent market for a center.
- Mike Vogl: The Capitals have $12-13 million in cap space and will have an emphasis on defensemen.
- News 1130 Sports: Chris Tanev won’t accept the Canucks qualifying offer. Tanev’s and Zack Kassians’s contracts will not be easy for them.
- Will DePaoli: Source saying some fringe NHLers that may be on the Penguins radar are Zach Redmond and Ben Holmstrom.