Quick Hits: Three Teams File for Arbitration, Petry, Jackets, Boyle, Lightning and Canucks
- Updated: July 7, 2014
- Ken Campbell: The Blues have chosen to take Vladimir Sobotka to arbitration. The Avalanche filed for Ryan O’Reilly and the Jets for Michael Frolik.
- Bob Stauffer: The Oilers sign Jeff Petry to a one-year, $3.075 million deal.
- Shawn Mitchell: The Blue Jackets signed RFA Corey Tropp to a two-year contract extension.
- Rob Mixer: The Blue Jackets signed Cody Goloubef to a one-year, two-way contract.
- Andrew Gross: Dan Boyle said it’s not that he didn’t want to play for the Islanders and other teams, it just that he wanted to play for the Rangers.
- Joe Smith: The Lightning hire Jay Feaster as their Executive Director of Community Hockey Development.
- Ben Kuzma: The Canucks Name John Weisbrod as VP of Player Personnel.
← Previous Story NHL News: Senators GM Bryan Murray Diagnosed With Cancer