NHL Rumors III: Franson and Roussel Going To Arbitration … Zuccarello
- Updated: 07/20/2014
- Elliotte Friedman: 48 hours before arbitration hearings, players and teams submit a dollar figure. The arbitrator can choose any number between or in rare cases, above the numbers submitted.
- Elliotte Friedman: Cody Franson submitted $4.2 million, with the Maple Leafs submitting $2 million.
- James Mirtle: Thinking Franson could get $3 million in what could be an ugly hearing.
- Elliotte Friedman: Antoine Roussel is asking for $2.35 million with the Stars submitting $1.15 million.
- Patrick Kearns: The Rangers could ask Mats Zuccarello to play left winger even though he’s more comfortable on the right side. They are a little thin down the left side.
← Previous Story NHL Rumors II: Blackhawks, Nylander and the Stars