- Free Agents
- 2013 Top 30 NHL Free Agents
- 2013 UFA Centers
- 2013 UFA Defensemen
- 2013 UFA Goalies
- 2013 UFA Left Wingers
- 2013 UFA Right Wingers
- Anaheim Ducks
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Calgary Flames
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Colorado Avalanche
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Dallas Stars
- Detroit Red Wings
- Edmonton Oilers
- Florida Panthers
- Los Angeles Kings
- Minnesota Wild
- Montreal Canadiens
- Nashville Predators
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Ottawa Senators
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Phoenix Coyotes
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- San Jose Sharks
- St. Louis Blues
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Vancouver Canucks
- Washington Capitals
- Winnipeg Jets
Archive for category NHL Trades
Here are all the trades made today. Be sure to continue to visit myNHLtraderumors daily as there will be plenty of news, injuries and rumors to come. For all our first time visitors, we go year round, posting basically every day.
- The Nashville Predators have trade winger Martin Erat and Michael Latta to the Washigton Capitals for Filip Forsberg.
- The Pittsburgh Penguins trade goalie Patrick Killeen to the Columbus Blue Jackets for future considerations.
- The Anaheim Ducks trade goalie Jeff Deslauriers to the Minnesota Wild for future considerations
- The Phoenix Coyotes trade Matthew Lombardi to the Anaheim Ducks for Brandon MacMillan.
- The Phoenix Coyotes trade Steve Sullivan to the New Jersey Devils for a 2014 7th round pick.
- The St. Louis Blues trade defenseman Wade Redden to the Boston Bruins for a 2014 conditional 7th round pick. Becomes a 6th if he plays one or more playoff games.
- The Colorado Avalanche have traded defenseman Ryan O’Byrne to the Toronto Maple Leafs for a 2014 4th round pick.
- The Calgary Flames have traded Blake Comeau to the Columbus Blue Jackets for a 2013 5th round pick.
- The Coyotes trade Raffi Torres to the Sharks for a 2013 3rd round pick.
- The Sabres trade Jason Pominville and a 2014 4th round pick to the Minnesota Wild for goalie Matt Hackett and LW Johan Larsson, a 2013 1st round pick and a 2014 2nd round pick.
- The Rangers have traded Marian Gaborik, Steven Delisle and Blake Partlett to the Blue Jackets for Derick Brassard, Derek Dorset and John Moore and a 2014 6th round pick.
- The Columbus Blue Jackets trade Steve Mason to the Philadelphia Flyers for Michael Leighton and a 2015 3rd round draft pick.
- The Ottawa Senators trade Ben Bishop to the Tampa Bay Lightning for forward Cory Conacher and a 2013 4th round pick.
- The Carolina Hurricanes trade Jussi Jokinen to the Pittsburgh Penguins for a 2013 conditional 6th or 7th pick. Carolina is retaining some money. Bob McKenzie: It’s a 7th round pick if the Jokinen plays in 25% of the Penguins playoff games and if the Penguins go to the Stanley Cup final. It’s a 6th round pick if Jokinen plays in 50% of the Penguins playoff games and if the Penguins win the Cup.
- The Florida Panthers trade forward Jerred Smithson to the Edmonton Oilers for a 2013 4th round pick.
- The Nashville Predators trade defenseman Scott Hannon to the San Jose Sharks for a conditional 2013 6th/7th round pick.
- The Boston Bruins trade Maxime Sauve to the Chicago Blackhawks for Rob Flick.
The Nashville Predators trade winger Martin Erat and center Michael Latta to the Washington Capitals for winger Filip Forsberg.
The 31-year old Erat was drafted in 1999, round 7 #191 overall by Nashville Predators.
The 21-year old Latta was drafted in 2009, round 3 #72 overall by Nashville Predators.
The 18-year old Forsberg was drafted in 2012, round 1 #11 overall by Washington Capitals.
The Buffalo Sabres trade winger Jason Pominville and a 2014 4th round pick to the Minnesota Wild for goalie Matt Hackett, forward Johan Larsson, a 2013 1st round pick and a 2014 2nd round pick.
The 30-year old Pominville was drafted in 2001, round 2 #55 overall by Buffalo Sabres. He carries a $5.3 million salary cap hit.
The 23-year old Hackett was drafted in 2009, round 3 #77 overall by Minnesota Wild.
The 20-year old Larsson was drafted in 2010, round 2 #56 overall by Minnesota Wild.
The Colorado Avalanche trade defenseman Ryan O’Byrne to the Toronto Maple Leafs for a 2014 4th round pick.
The 6′ 5″ 235 lbs 28-year old defenseman was drafted 2003 round 3 #79 overall by Montréal Canadiens. He carries a $1.8 million salary cap hit.
The New York Rangers trade winger Marian Gaborik to the Columbus Blue Jackets for C Derick Brassard, RW Derek Dorsett and D John Moore and a 6th round pick.
The 33-year old Gaborik was drafted 2000 round 1 #3 overall by Minnesota Wild. He carries a $7.5 million cap hit.
25-year old Brassard was drafted 2006 round 1 #6 overall by Columbus Blue Jackets. $3.2 million salary cap hit.
26-year old Dorsett was drafted 2006 round 7 #189 overall by Columbus Blue Jackets. A $1,633,333 salary cap hit.
22-year old Moore was drafted 2009 round 1 #21 overall by Columbus Blue Jackets
Click link for stats Read the rest of this entry »
The San Jose Sharks have traded winger Ryane Clowe to New York Rangers for a 2013 2nd round pick, Florida’s 2013 3rd round pick that was previously acquired and a conditional 2014 second round pick.
If the Rangers re-sign Clowe or if they win two playoff rounds, the pick remains a second. If they don’t re-sign him or they don’t win two rounds, the pick becomes a 2014 fifth rounder.
“We are extremely pleased to be able to acquire Ryane,” said Rangers general manager Glen Sather. “He is a unique combination of size, skill and toughness. His strong leadership and character make him a tremendous addition to our organization on and off the ice.”
Clowe agreed to waive his no-trade clause to go to the Rangers.
“Ryane is a tremendously respected player and teammate, and an individual of outstanding character,” Sharks vice president and general manager Doug Wilson said. “These deals involving players who have spent a substantial amount of time in and contributed much to San Jose are difficult but it’s also important for us to get value for a player who is set to be an unrestricted free agent. We want to wish Ryane and his family the best in the future and thank them for everything they have done for the Sharks organization and the San Jose community.”
Clowe was drafted by the Sharks, 175th overall in the 6th round of the 2001 draft. He carries a $3.625 million cap hit.
The Edmonton Oilers have traded left winger Dane Byers to the Washington Capitals for defenseman Garrett Stafford.
The 27-year old Byers was drafted by the Rangers, 48th overall in the 2nd round of the 2004 draft.
The 33-year old Stafford carries a $550,000 cap hit.
Click link to view stats Read the rest of this entry »
The Dallas Stars have traded right winger Jaromir Jagr to the Boston Bruins for a conditionals 2nd round draft pick, left wing Lane MacDermid and right wing Cody Payne. The 2nd round pick would become a 1st round pick if the Bruins win two series.
The 41-year old Jagr was drafted by the Penguins, 5th overall in the 1990 draft.
The 23-year old MacDermid was drafted by the Bruins, 112th overall in the 4th round of the 2009 draft.
The 19-year old Payne was drafted by the Bruins, 145th overall in the 5th round of the 2012 draft.
Click link to view prospects stats Read the rest of this entry »
The Dallas Stars trade center Derek Roy to the Vancouver Canucks for 2013 2nd round pick and defenseman Kevin Connauton.
The 29-year old Roy was drafted by the Sabres, 32nd overall in the 2001 draft. He carries a $4 million cap hit and will be a UFA at the end of the season.
The 23-year old Connauton was drafted by the Canucks, 83rd overall in the 3rd round of the 2009 draft.
Click the link to veiw stats. Read the rest of this entry »
The Calgary Flames have traded defenseman Jay Bouwmeester to the St. Louis Blues for a 2013 1st round pick, defenseman Mark Cundari and goalie Reto Berra.
According to David Pagnotta, if the Blues miss the playoffs, the Flames will get a 2013 4th round pick and the and the 2013 1st round pick will be deferred to 2014.
The 29-year old Bouwmeester was originally drafted by the Florida Panthers, 3rd overall in 2002. He carries a $6.68 million salary cap hit this year and next.
The Buffalo Sabres have traded defenseman Robyn Regehr to the Los Angeles Kings for two second round draft picks.
The 32-year old defenseman was drafted by the Avalanche in the 1st round, 19th overall in 1998. He carries a $4.02 million cap hit.
The Philadelphia Flyers have traded left winger Harry Zolnierczyk to the Anaheim Ducks for left winger Jay Rosehill.
The 25-year old Zolnierczyk went undrafted and will be a restricted free agent at the end of the season. He has a $600,000 salary cap hit.
The 27-year old Rosehill was draft 227th overall in the 7th round of the 2003 draft. He is on a two-way deal, with an NHL cap hit of $550,000.
Follow link to view stats Read the rest of this entry »