- Free Agents
- 2013 Top 30 NHL Free Agents
- 2013 UFA Centers
- 2013 UFA Defensemen
- 2013 UFA Goalies
- 2013 UFA Left Wingers
- 2013 UFA Right Wingers
- Anaheim Ducks
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Calgary Flames
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Colorado Avalanche
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Dallas Stars
- Detroit Red Wings
- Edmonton Oilers
- Florida Panthers
- Los Angeles Kings
- Minnesota Wild
- Montreal Canadiens
- Nashville Predators
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Ottawa Senators
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Phoenix Coyotes
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- San Jose Sharks
- St. Louis Blues
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Vancouver Canucks
- Washington Capitals
- Winnipeg Jets
Posts Tagged Andre Deveaux
- Dawn Walton and Allan Maki of the Globe and Mail: Senators defenseman Chris Phillips has filed a $7.5 million lawsuit against his former agent and parents for bad investments and unauthorized real estate deals. Dany Heatley is also suing them. Phillips is accusing them of “breaches of contract, trust and fiduciary duty as well as conversion, fraud, fraudulent and negligent misrepresentation, conspiracy, oppression and unjust enrichment.”
- George Richards of the Miami Herald: The Panthers sent Jonathan Huberdeau to St. John’s on the QMJHL. Jacob Markstrom, Alex Petrovic, Colby Robak and Drew Shore were sent to San Antonio of the AHL.
- Fluto Shinzawa of the Boston Globe: The Bruins have put Garnet Exelby, Christian Hanson, Jamie Tardif, and Trent Whitfield on waivers. Once they clear, they can report to Providence of the AHL.
- Renaud Lavoie via twitter: The Panthers have put Dov Grumet-Morris, Michael Caruso, Nolan Yonkman, Andre Deveaux, JF Jacques, Greg Rallo, Casey Wellman, James Wright on waivers.
- Bob McKenzie via twitter: Penguins Nick Petersen cleared the unconditional ($125) waivers and his contract is mutually terminated.
Grier retires … Nothing new on Canes trade front … Daily waivers … McCabe update … Staal skates again … Hawks/Caps lines
- Joe Yerdon via twitter: Mike Grier has retired from the NHL.
- Chip Alexander via twitter: Hurricanes GM Jim Rutherford said there is nothing new on the trade front. “We’re talking to teams but right now it’s hard to make any deals.” Sutter says players aren’t worried about trades, “A coaching change is fresh start for everyone. It’s relieving to go out and play.”
- Renaud Lavoie via twitter: The Predators have put Teemu Laakso on waivers. Flyers put Matt Walker on re-entry waivers. Tyler Plante of the Panthers get the $125 buyout.
- Renaud Lavoie via twitter: Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond (CAL) and Andre Deveaux (NYR) clear waivers.
- Dustin Leed via twitter: Defenseman Bryan McCabe is likely to stay in the NY area. His family is settling in the area and he likely wouldn’t accept a deal outside the NY. That could always change at some point though.
- Larry Brooks via twitter: Rangers defenseman Marc Staal is skating with the scratches today.
- Dave Molinari via twitter: Alexandre Picard was on an emergency recall for the Penguins, so he won’t have to clear waivers.
- Larry Brooks via twitter: Rangers forward Mike Rupp is skating for the 1st time since his knee surgery.
- Tracey Myers via twitter: Blackhawks lines at practice: Kane w/ Toews, Stalberg, Kruger centering Sharp, Hossa; Smith w/ Frolik, Bickell; Carcillo-Mayers-Brunette.
- Sam Carchidi via twitter: Flyers lines: Hart-G-Jagr; Read-Briere-Simm; Talbot-Schenn-Vor; Shell-Cout-Rin. (Harry Z prob scratch)
- Katie Carrera of the Washington Post: Tomas Vokoun will start in net for the Capitals tonight against the Penguins. Lines at the morning skate: Ovechkin-Backstrom-Brouwer, Eakin-Johansson-Semin, Chimera-Laich-Ward, Hendricks-Halpern-Knuble.
The Canucks goalie situation … On waivers today … Hedman to get extension … Perron close … Injury updates … Starting goalies
- Pierre LeBrunn and Scott Burnside of ESPN: Canucks goalie Cory Schneider trade value continues to rise, but the question is, should they trade him? Burnside would be shocked if they moved him this season, if at all. LeBrun says that through his talks with Canucks management, they still believe in Roberto Luongo. LeBrun would wait until the off-season before deciding how to handle the goaltending future. Burnside wonders what market their would be for Luongo. He mentions a Luongo-Lecavalier possibility. LeBrun shoots down Lecavalier and the Canucks with “You’re on crack” if you think they’d touch his contract.
- Bob McKenzie via twitter: The Flames put Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond on waivers. The Rangers put Andre Deveaux on waivers. Devils Brad Mills and Avs Joakim Lindstrom clear waivers.
- Bob McKenzie via twitter: The Lightning are expected to announce a contract extension today for defenseman Victor Hedman. The extension could be around 5 years at around $4 million per year, give or take $100,000.
- Mark Stepneski via twitter: Stars Brenden Morrow and Trevor Daley will be out a couple more games.
- Jeremy Rutherford via twitter: Blues forward David Perron is not expected to play on Friday, but Saturday could be a possibility.
- Ian Mendes via twitter: Senators forward Nikita Filatov’s nose isn’t complete broken, x-ray revealed a fracture. Filatov says he should be able to go tomorrow against the Stars. He didn’t return last night because he had a headache/dizziness from the hit.
- Ian Mendes via twitter: Senators forward Chris Neal (sprained ankle) said he could play tomorrow, but the Sens may be cautious with him.
- Jonas Siegel via twitter: Maple Leafs forward Colby Armstrong is 7-10 days away from returning from an ankle injury.
- Jonas Siegel via twitter: Lines at Leafs practice: Lupul-Bozak-Kessel. MacArthur-Connolly-Kulemin. Crabb-Colborne-Frattin. Rosehill-Grabovski-Dupuis. Steckel.
- Rich Chere via twitter: NJ Devils lines: Parise-Henrique-Kovalchuk; Sykora-Elias-Zubrus; Tedenby-Carter-Clarkson; Boulton-Sestito-Janssen.
- Tom Gulitti via twitter: Martin Brodeur will start in net for the Devils against Semyon Varlamov and the Avalanche.
- Tony Ambrogio via twitter: Tim Thomas will start in net for the Bruins tonight against the Maple Leafs.
Brendan Shanahan’s suspension video for NY Rangers forward Andre Deveaux, who got 3 games for his elbow on Panthers forward Tomas Fleischmann.
Andrew Gross via twitter: Deveaux will forfeit $8,513.52.
- Darren Dreger via twitter: Rangers forward Andre Deveaux gets a 3 game suspension for his elbow on Panthers Tomas Fleischmann.
- Katie Strang via twitter: The Flames have claimed Blake Comeau off waivers from the NY Islanders. Chris Botta via twitter: The Islanders save $1.9 million.
- Chirs Johnston via twitter: Kyle Turris expected to talk with reporters this morning, won’t play tonight.
- James Mirtle via twitter: Stars Brenden Morrow has been battling back issues and needs an injection that will keep him out a bit.
- Damian Cristodero via twitter: Lightning forward Steve Downie is out tonight with an upper-body injury.
- Steve Goldstein via twitter: Panthers lines: Fleischman-Weiss-Versteeg. Repik-Santorelli-Bergenheim. Sturm-Kennedy-Kopecky. Dadanov-Matthias-Skille.
- Aaron Portzline via twitter: Derick Brassard will skate with Derek MacKenzie and Jared Boll. Cody Bass, Aaron Johnson and Steve Mason are scratches.
- Chip Alexander via twitter: Cam Ward will start in net for the Hurricanes. Chris Mason will start in net for the Jets.
- Ian Mendes via twitter: Marc-Andre Fleury will start in net for the Penguins against the Senators.
- Paul Hendrick via twitter: Kari Lehtonen will start in net for the Stars against Jonas Gustavsson and the Maple Leafs.
- Aaron Portzline via twitter: Curtis Sanford will start in net for the Blue Jackets. Allen York will be the backup. Steve Mason skated on his own this morning.
- Fluto Shinzawa via twitter: Tuukka Rask will be in net for the Bruins against Jimmy Howard and the Red Wings.
- Jeremy Rutherford via twitter: Brian Elliott will start in net for the Blues.
Maloney, Doan talk Turris … CBA talks to begin after All-Star Game … Doughty fined … Bogosian, Deveaux up for suspension?
- Jim Gintonio of the Arizona Republic: Coyotes GM Don Maloney on Kyle Turris:
“He felt that he decided he wanted to go down a certain route and certain things he was looking for; and for us as an organization, very few times in the CBA where you do have some leverage, and we just felt strongly that we needed to use our leverage now,” he said.
“Looking down the road with some other players … we just felt it was important to set a standard on how we operate.”
Maloney added the process was always about business as Turris was looking for a contract worth a lot more than he got. Captain Shane Doan on having Turris back in the locker room:
“Obviously, we’re going to tease him, we’re going to have fun with him,” he said. “This room is a pretty good group of guys that’s gonna give it to him, and the reason you give it to him is because you like him so much.
“Everybody wants him back. So we’re looking forward to it, and I’m sure he’s looking forward to playing hockey again, that’s what he does, and he does it really well.”
- Jim Gintonio via twitter: His gut feeling is that Turris will remain with the Coyotes.
- Dan Gelston (AP) in the Raleigh News & Observer: The NHL’s CBA is to expire on Sept. 15th 2012, but talks are scheduled to begin just after the NHL All-Star Game.
- Iain MacIntyre via twitter: Canucks forward Mason Raymond is getting close to returning, with the possibility of him being in the lineup next week during their homestand.
- Pierre LeBrun via twitter: Kings defenseman Drew Doughty was fined $2,500 for his hit on TJ Oshie.
- Bob McKenzie via twitter: Blair Jones was put on waivers by the Lightning. Predators Niclas Bergfors cleared waivers.
- Nick Kypreos via twitter: Jets defenseman Zach Bogosian will have a hearing this afternoon for his hit on Capitals Cody Eakin. Andre Deveaux will also have a hearing for his elbow on Tomas Fleischmann. How many games do you think Deveaux will get?