- Free Agents
- 2013 Top 30 NHL Free Agents
- 2013 UFA Centers
- 2013 UFA Defensemen
- 2013 UFA Goalies
- 2013 UFA Left Wingers
- 2013 UFA Right Wingers
- Anaheim Ducks
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Calgary Flames
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Colorado Avalanche
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Dallas Stars
- Detroit Red Wings
- Edmonton Oilers
- Florida Panthers
- Los Angeles Kings
- Minnesota Wild
- Montreal Canadiens
- Nashville Predators
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Ottawa Senators
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Phoenix Coyotes
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- San Jose Sharks
- St. Louis Blues
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Vancouver Canucks
- Washington Capitals
- Winnipeg Jets
Posts Tagged Cedrick Desjardins
The Montreal Canadiens have acquired goalie Dustin Tokarski from the Tampa Bay Lightning for Cedrick Desjardins.
The 23-year old Tokarski was drafted by the Lightning in the 5th round, 122nd overall in the 2008 draft.
The 27-year old Desjardins was undrafted and carries a $600,000 salary cap hit.
Nugent-Hopkins stays with Oilers … Gaborik-Richards broken up … Reimer ready for Sunday … Markov not skating … Starting goalies
- Mark Spector via twitter: Octagon agency announces that Ryan Nugent-Hopkins will remain with the Oilers.
- Andrew Gross via twitter: Marian Gaborik and Brad Richards were broken up at practice. Wolski-Christensen-Gaborik, Dubinsky-Richards-Callahan.
- Terry Koshan via twitter: Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson expects James Reimer to be ready on Sunday. Phil Kessel is expected to play tomorrow night. David Alter via twitter: Wilson said that Kessel is a little banged up from last night.
- Brian Wilde via twitter: Jacques Martin said that defenseman Andrei Markov hasn’t skated in 3 weeks. Renaud Lavoie via twitter: Markov will skate for a few days before joining teammates.
- James Murphy via twitter: If the Bruins are looking for a forward, Murphy says to keep an eye on Johnny Boychuk as the odd man out.
- Bob McKenzie via twitter: The Avalanche put Cedrick Desjardins on waivers. The Jets put Brett MacLean on waivers. Jets Aaron Gagnon clears waivers.
- Jesse Spector via twitter: The Ducks have sent Patrick Maroon and J.F. Jacques back to Syracuse of the AHL.
- Chris Kuc via twitter: Corey Crawford will be in net for the Blackhawks. Ray Emery could get the start on Saturday against the Blue Jackets.
- Dan Tencer via twitter: Devan Dubnyk will start in net for the Oilers against the Avalanche.
- Jeremy Rutherford via twitter: Brian Elliott will make his 4th straight start for the Blues tonight.
- Adrian Dater via twitter: Semyon Varlamov will start in net for the Avalanche tonight.
- Kent Youngblood via twitter: Josh Harding will start in net for the Wild on Saturday. Zanon and Stoner are out.
- Pierre LeBrun and Scott Burnside debate the Kyle Turris – Phoenix Coyotes issue
3 teams have contacted Nabokov, but how interested will they be? Carlyle gets 1 year extension … Vinny practices
- Bob McKenzie via twitter: McKenzie doesn’t think that the Washington Capitals will have interest in Evgeni Nabokov as they seem committed to Varlamov and Neurirth. McKenzie thinks that Tampa Bay may have an interest in Nabokov, but they could also call up Cedrick Desjardins or trade for Dwayne Roloson if he becomes available. McKenzie adds there may not be any other teams interested in a goalie, or are in a position to sign one.
- Daren Millard via twitter: Nabokov’s agent, Don Meehan was on Hockey Central @ Noon, and told Kypreos and MacLean that they have spoken with 3 teams already, and the Lightning were one of them.
- James Mirtle via twitter: Anaheim Ducks coach Randy Carlyle signed a 1 year contract extension.
- Craig Custance via twitter: Vinny Lecavalier taking part in his first practice (and doing push-ups) since having surgery on his hand.
- Vance (BanginPanger) via twitter: Suggests that Tim Connolly could fix the Washington Capitals 2nd centerman issue.
- Will DePaoli via twitter: Brian Boucher and Marc Andre Fleury will be between the pipes in tonight’s Flyers-Penguins game.
- Andy Strickland via twitter: Blues defenseman Alex Pietrangelo will not play against the Red Wings on Thursday as he’s out with an upper body injury from a Rick Nash hit 2 games ago.
- Bob McKenzie via twitter: Boyd (Canadiens) and Desbiens (Canucks) have cleared waivers.