- Free Agents
- 2013 Top 30 NHL Free Agents
- 2013 UFA Centers
- 2013 UFA Defensemen
- 2013 UFA Goalies
- 2013 UFA Left Wingers
- 2013 UFA Right Wingers
- Anaheim Ducks
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Calgary Flames
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Colorado Avalanche
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Dallas Stars
- Detroit Red Wings
- Edmonton Oilers
- Florida Panthers
- Los Angeles Kings
- Minnesota Wild
- Montreal Canadiens
- Nashville Predators
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Ottawa Senators
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Phoenix Coyotes
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- San Jose Sharks
- St. Louis Blues
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Vancouver Canucks
- Washington Capitals
- Winnipeg Jets
Posts Tagged Jacob Trouba
- Andrew Gross: The Rangers expect to Ryane Clowe in the lineup tomorrow night against the Penguins.
- Bob McKenzie: The Jets have signed 2012 1st round pick Jacob Trouba to an entry-level deal.
- Bob McKenzie: Put on waivers today: Flyers Kurtis Forster, Panthers Mike Santorelli, Blackhawks Steve Montador and Rostislav Olesz, Canucks Cam Barker.
- NESN: Bruins center Patrice Bergeron left their game in the 2nd period after taking a hit to the head. Bergeron was hit by Senators Colin Greening while both were fighting for the puck. He skated directly off and the team announce he won’t return. He has a history of concussion issues.
- Hurricanes defenseman Joni Pitkanenis stretched off after chasing down an icing call.
NHL Rumors II: Luongo, Briere, Couturier for Ryan, Kiprusoff, Iginla, Jagr, Smid, Horcoff, Campbell, Trouba, Bobrovsky and the Blues
From twitter unless noted otherwise
- Hope Smoke: Darren Dreger on TSN Radio: ”Leafs haven’t spoken to Vancouver in a long time about Luongo or anyone else.”
- Todd Cordell: Dreger on TSN Radio: Daniel Briere to the Canadiens for a draft could happen if Briere is healthy and if willing to waive his no-trade clause.
- Spector’s Hockey: Dreger speculates that the Ducks and Flyers could do a Sean Couturier for Bobby Ryan swap. Spector pointing out that likely in the offseason and not now. Richardson also adds that it’s not a certainty that the Ducks will move Ryan in the summer. Depends on how they want to spend $10.8 million in cap space for 7 roster spots.
- Darren Dreger: Twitter noise of the Leafs interest in Miikka Kiprusoff as reported on TSN. Of course the Maple Leafs would inquire if he is available. Doing their due diligence. The Leafs would like to add a veteran goalie, but don’t confuse interest with trade talks or offers. If the Flames make Kiprusoff available, calls would be made.
- Elliotte Friedman of CBC: Things remain tight lipped around Jarome Iginla and Flames. Iginla did say:
“Honestly, we’ve made it this far in the year. There is a lot of speculation — about our team and me individually. Now, with an important win for our team, it will work itself out in whatever it is — a week away. I don’t want to contribute to it.”
The Flames had hoped Iginla would expand the list a bit. Would the Blues be interested? Iginla controls his fate with the no-movement clause. Friedman has heard Iginla may consider going to the Ducks and Canucks.
There is interest in Miikka Kiprusoff and his $1.5 million 2013-14 salary. The asking price is high. He has been hurt and before Sunday his save percentage was .866.
The Penguins still have cap room, and Coyotes GM Don Maloney has been following them around.
The Stars goal is to re-sign Jaromir Jagr and not trade him.
The Coyotes coach staff remains unsigned for next season. The league is willing to re-sign them, but they want to know the future of the organization first.
The Oilers GM Steve Tambellini on Ladislav Smid: ”We’ve had serious talks.”
Tambellini shot down possibility of a Shawn Horcoff trade.
Panthers GM Dale Tallon said Brian Campbell isn’t going anywhere. He has $21.4 million left over three years, and there was talk that if they ate about $2 million of his contact, there could be lots of interest.
Jets prospect Jacob Trouba will decide this week if he’ll turn pro.
The Blue Jackets will start contract talks with Sergei Bobrovsky. A comparable could be Semyon Varlamov’s 3 years, $8.5 million.
- Jeremy Rutherford of the St. Louis Post Dispatch: It’s doubtful that Blues GM Doug Armstrong with mess with their forward group now that they are back to 100% healthy. Winger Chris Stewart has been mentioned in trade rumors, but he seems to fit into their plans, unless they think it would cost to much to re-sign him. Armstrong has been looking to improve the left side of his blue line since last summer. Trading for Jay Bouwmeester could be one option, but at $6.6 million for next season, it may not fit.
5 possible Leafs picks … Rangers shopping Dubinsky … Pens haven’t made Staal available yet … Sabres notes … Demers out in SJ?
- Lance Hornby of the Toronto Sun: 5 players that the Maple Leafs could be interested in drafting at #5. Mikhail Grigorenko, Filip Forsberg, Matthew Dumba, Jacob Trouba and Radek Faksa.
- Team 1200 Ottawa: Rumors out of New York are that the Rangers are aggressively shopping center Brandon Dubinsky.
- Rob Rossi via twitter: As of late last night, the Penguins haven’t informed interested teams if Jordan Staal is available or not. Several teams have already inquired. The Hurricanes will be big on Staal if he becomes available, offering multiple players. A deal won’t have to be wrapped up at the draft.
- Mike Harrington of the Buffalo News: Sabres GM Darcy Regier:
“We are very active as it relates to finding ways to improve our hockey team,” Regier said during the team’s draft preview gathering with reporters. “Some of the names you hear that are out there, we’ve had conversations with those teams. I think it’s way too early to know whether or not anything will happen. There are a lot of teams like us in similar positions.”
“More calls have gone out than I’ve been receiving but that doesn’t mean it won’t change,” Regier said. “The tendency is for this thing to ramp up as you approach the draft and when you get on the floor, it gets a little crazier.”
“There’s some obvious guys we don’t have any interest in talking about right now and you can figure out who they are. But I make it a practice to call teams and ask them for players that I assume they’re not willing to trade, nor do they want to trade. And other GMs do the same with me.
“You let them know if they change their mind to please give me a call and I certainly do a lot more of that now than I used to.”
The Sabres are believed to be shopping Derek Roy. Regier thinks it may not be worth the cost to move up in the draft. They have not started negotiations with RFA Tyler Ennis and Patrick Kaleta. Jochen Hecht has been cleared from his concussion, but it’s unlikely he’ll be back.
- Jeff Marek via twitter: With the Sharks bringing in Brad Stuart, the odd man out on their blueline may be Jason Demers.
- David Pollak via twitter: It’s been confirmed that Todd McLellan will be back next season with the Sharks.