- Free Agents
- 2013 Top 30 NHL Free Agents
- 2013 UFA Centers
- 2013 UFA Defensemen
- 2013 UFA Goalies
- 2013 UFA Left Wingers
- 2013 UFA Right Wingers
- Anaheim Ducks
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Calgary Flames
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Colorado Avalanche
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Dallas Stars
- Detroit Red Wings
- Edmonton Oilers
- Florida Panthers
- Los Angeles Kings
- Minnesota Wild
- Montreal Canadiens
- Nashville Predators
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Ottawa Senators
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Phoenix Coyotes
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- San Jose Sharks
- St. Louis Blues
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Vancouver Canucks
- Washington Capitals
- Winnipeg Jets
Posts Tagged Kaspars Daugavins
- Michael Smith on NHL.com: The Hurricanes put Jussi Jokinen and Tim Wallace on waivers today. Jokinen has 5 goals and 5 assists in 30 games this season. He’s in the 2nd year of 3 year deal which pays him $3 million a season. Chris Johnston: There has been some interest in Jokinen. He won’t be sent to the minors if he clears. Jonathan Willis: Waiver order right now: FLA-COL-T.B.-PHI-CGY-EDM-BUF-PHX. Doesn’t see him getting past the Coyotes.
- Jay Grossman: The Senators put Kaspars Daugavins on waivers.
- Katie Strang: The Rangers won’t make an in-person pitch to college free agent defenseman Danny DeKeyser. They are not believed to be front runners and are focusing their efforts elsewhere.
- Hockey Central: Panthers GM Dale Tallon said he’s meeting with Stephen Weiss’s agent on Friday, ”I’d like to keep him.”
- Chris Kuc: Blackhawks Patrick Sharp and Marian Hossa were on the ice this morning.
- Frank Seravalli via twitter: Flyers announced that Scott Hartnell had surgery to repair his big left toe, out 4-6 weeks.
- NHL.com: Flyers defenseman Andrej Meszaros will be out at least a month with a shoulder injury according to GM Paul Holmgren. Meszaros hurt his shoulder in the last shift of the second period on Thursday night.
- Sarah McLellan via twitter: Martin Hanzal and Rostislav Klesla both skated [yesterday]. Hanzal is questionable for [today] and Klesla is still on the IR. Both have lower-body injuries. If Hanzal is able to play, he’ll slot in for Lombardi, if not, coach Tippettt said they’ll look at possibilities tomorrow.
- Ansar Khan via twitter: Red Wings defenseman Ian White hopes that he can resume skating next week, and return to the lineup the following week.
- Sarah McLellan via twitter: Coyotes Matthew Lombardi was getting evaluated today, he’s still out indefinitely.
- Dave Vest via twitter: Coyotes GM Don Maloney said that Mike Smith remains day-to-day and that Lombardi ”may be out for a significant amount of time.”
- Bruce Garrioch via twitter: Senators Kaspars Daugavins replaced Guillaume Latendresse.
Visnovsky file grievance to block trade … Versteeg signs 4 year deal with Panthers … Daugavins re-signs
- Arthur Staple via twitter: Lubomir Visnovsky has filed a grievance to void his trade to the Islanders, claiming that his no-trade clause is still valid. The Ducks will oppose it in arbitration, which no date has been set yet. If Visnovsky wins the grievance, he’ll go back to being Ducks property. If the Ducks win, the trade with the Islanders stands. Visnovsky had a no-trade 2010, but did not invoke when he was dealt from the Oilers to the Ducks. He may be too late to invoke the no-trade now. No official comments from the Islanders yet, but they are not happy.
- NHL.com: The Florida Panthers have re-signed Kris Versteeg to a 4 year contract. Versteeg had career highs in goals (23) and points (54) this past season in 71 games.
“Kris played an important role in our club’s success last season and we are pleased to have reached a long-term contract agreement with him,” executive vice president and general manager Dale Tallon said in a statement. “He is a skilled player who recorded career highs in goals and points last season while playing on our top line alongside Stephen Weiss and Tomas Fleischman. We look forward to his continued offensive production, as well as his off-ice contributions in the South Florida community.”
- Team 1200 via twitter: The Senators have agreed to a 1 year, $635,000 deal with Kaspars Daugavins.
A list of all players/teams who have filed for salary arbitration. All players signed before their arbitration hearing.
|Team||Player||Date and/or Contract Notes|
|Anaheim Ducks||Nick Bonino||Signed before hearing. 2 years, $1.4 million|
|Colorado Avalanche||Jamie McGinn||Signed before hearing. 2 years, $3.55 million|
|Dallas Stars||Richard Bachman||Signed before hearing. 1 year, $625,000|
|Mark Fistric||Signed before hearing. 1 year, $1.475 million|
|Detroit Red Wings||Kyle Quincey||Signed before hearing. 2 years, $7.55 million|
|Edmonton Oilers||Sam Gagner||Signed before hearing. 1 year , $3.2 million|
|Florida Panthers||Kris Versteeg||Signed before hearing. 4 years, $17.2 million|
|Montreal Canadiens||Raphael Diaz||Signed before hearing. 2 years, $2.45 million|
|Nashville Predators||Sergei Kostitsyn||Signed before hearing. 2 years, $6 million|
|New Jersey Devils||Mark Fayne||Signed before hearing. 2 years, $1.6 million|
|New York Rangers||Anton Stralman||Signed before hearing. 2 years, $3.4 million|
|Ottawa Senators||Kaspars Daugavins||Signed before hearing. 1 year, $635,000|
|St. Louis Blues||T.J. Oshie||Signed before hearing. 5 years, $20.875 million|
|David Perron||Signed before hearing. 4 years, $15.25 million|
|San Jose Sharks||T.J. Galiardi||Signed before hearing. 1 year, $950,000|
|Toronto Maple Leafs||Nikolai Kulemin||Signed before hearing. 2 years, $5.6 million|
|Vancouver Canucks||Dale Weise||Signed before hearing. 1 year, $615,000|