- Free Agents
- 2013 Top 30 NHL Free Agents
- 2013 UFA Centers
- 2013 UFA Defensemen
- 2013 UFA Goalies
- 2013 UFA Left Wingers
- 2013 UFA Right Wingers
- Anaheim Ducks
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Calgary Flames
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Colorado Avalanche
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Dallas Stars
- Detroit Red Wings
- Edmonton Oilers
- Florida Panthers
- Los Angeles Kings
- Minnesota Wild
- Montreal Canadiens
- Nashville Predators
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Ottawa Senators
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Phoenix Coyotes
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- San Jose Sharks
- St. Louis Blues
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Vancouver Canucks
- Washington Capitals
- Winnipeg Jets
Posts Tagged Mike Weber
Roster notes and Starting goalies: Sens, Sabres, Isles, Panthers, Stars, Leafs, Rangers, Flyers, Pens and Wild
- Ian Mendes via twitter: Senators Jason Spezza didn’t practice yesterday, and didn’t take part in the morning skate. Brett Wallace via twitter: Spezza is out. Daniel Alfredsson and Mika Zibanejad are in.
- Chris Johnston via twitter: Sabres Thomas Vanek will be back in the lineup tonight. Mike Harrington via twitter: Sabres Robyn Regehr is out tonight with a lower-body injury. Weber and Brennan are in.
- Chris Johnston via twitter: Maple Leafs defesneman Mike Komisarek got a fibreglass chip in his eye at practice yesterday. (Won’t play tonight)
- Renaud Lavoie via twitter: Canadiens defenseman Tomas Kaberle is back in the lineup tonight. Yannick Weber will sit.
- Arthur Staple via twitter: Islanders Casey Cizikas will be in the lineup for Eric Boulton. Travis Hamonic is a game-time decision.
- George Richards via twitter: Panthers Drew Shore is back in the lineup. Strachan and Santorelli will be scratched.
- John Lu via twitter: Canadiens lines: Eller – Desharnais – Cole; Prust – Galchenyuk – Gallagher; Bourque – Plekanec – Gionta; Moen – White – Armstrong; Blunden out.
- Mike Heika via twitter: Kari Lehtonen will start in net for the Stars.
- Tom Gulitti of the Bergon Record: Johan Hedberg will start in net tonight for the Devils against the Bruins.
- David Alter via twitter: Ryan Miller is first off the ice, and likely starter for the Sabres against the Maple Leafs tonight.
- Jonas Siegel via twitter: James Reimer will start in net for the Maple Leafs tonight.
- Sam Carchidi via twitter: Henrik Lundqvist will start of the Rangers against Ilya Bryzgalov and the Flyers.
- Will DePaoli via twitter: Marc-Andre Fleury will start in net for the Penguins tonight.
- Arthur Staple via twitter: Evgeni Nabokov will start in net for the Islanders tonight against the Penguins.
- George Richards via twitter: Jose Theodore will start in net for the Panthers tonight.
- Matias Strozyk via twitter: Kings Alec Martinez will be out for at least a month according to TPS.
- John Vogl of the Buffalo News: Sabres Mike Weber signed with Lorenskog of the Norway’s elite league.
- Damian Cristodero via twitter: Lightnings B.J. Crombeen will join Orlando of the ECHL.
- Dan Tencer via twitter: The SF Bulls of the ECHL released Theo Peckham. Peckham requested the release.
- ESPN: Ducks Cam Fowler and Flyers Nicklas Grossman signed with Sodertalje in Sweden. Flyers Matt Read and Rangers Carl Hagelin are already playing for Sodertalje.
- Matias Strozyk via twitter: Andrew Cogliano signed with Klagenfurt in Austria.
- Winnipeg Sun: Jets Evander Kane has left Dinamo Minsk of the KHL. Kane recorded only one goal in 11 games, and was suspended for one game for an illegal hit. Dinamo’s coach criticized Kane for being out of shape.
“Unfortunately, Evander Kane could not adapt to hockey in the KHL,” athletic director Igor Matushkin said on the team’s website.
Turris asks for trade … Reimer has concussion according to the Monster … Gudbranson stays … Regin out 6-8 weeks
- Pierre LeBrun via twitter: Kyle Turris’ agent, Kurt Overhardt, confirms that Turris has asked Coyotes for a trade.
“This has never been about money, we’ve been upfront with the club from Day 1,” Overhardt told ESPN.com Thursday. “We’ve respectfully requested that the player had the opportunity to move forward in his career by having a fresh start.”
Coyotes GM Don Maloney in an email today:
“The CBA gives us certain rights to Turris and we are exercising our rights,” Maloney told ESPN.com in an email Thursday. “There will be a point in the future Turris will have the right to decide who he wants to play for and how much he will accept.
“He is not at this stage, given his age and experience. If he wants to play in the NHL this season, he will re-sign with us. We will not trade his rights under any circumstances and are prepared to live with the consequences if he decides to sit out this, and future, seasons.”
If Turris doesn’t sign by Dec. 1st, he can’t play this season.
- Rob Longley via twitter: Ben Scrivens will back up Jonas Gustavsson tonight. James Reimer is still not ready. James Mirtle via twitter: Gustavsson called Reimer’s injury a concussion, which is not what the team has been saying. James Mirtle via twitter: Ron Wilson says that team doctors haven’t called Reimer’s injury a concussion, that he’s 90+%, and that they are just being cautious with him. David Alter via twitter: The Maple Leafs can’t put Reimer on the IR retroactively since it’s only been 5 days. The Leafs have used both their emergency call-ups for the year. Chris Johnston via twitter: Johnston notes the Leafs failure to sign a proven backup is coming into question with the injury to Reimer. James Mirtle via twitter: With Tim Connolly in the lineup, Nazem Kadri has been sent to the AHL.
- Ken Warren via twitter: Official news that Erik Gudbranson is staying with the Panthers.
- Ian Mendes via twitter: Senators forward Peter Regin will be out 6 to 8 weeks rehabbing his shoulder, no surgery.
- Andy Strickland via twitter: League sources say there haven’t been any financial issues with the ownership situation in St. Louis. Meaning the Blues are not currently in need of the NHL’s assistance to make payroll etc.
- Mike Morreale via twitter: Steve Bernier signed an AHL contract with the Albany Devils.
- Tim Wharnsby via twitter: “Gauthier’s firing of Pearn was a message to Martin. Pearn and Martin are close friends. They worked together for 10+ years in OTT + MTL.”
- James Gordon via twitter: Senators lines: Greening-Spezza-Michalek, Foligno-DaC-Alfredsson, Daugavins-Smith-Neil, Condra-Konopka-Winchester
- John Vogl via twitter: Jhonas Enroth will start in net for the Sabres tonight against the Blue Jackets. Mike Weber is the odd man out on the blueline.
- Mike Morreale via twitter: Marc-Andre Fleury will start in net for the Penguins.