- Free Agents
- 2013 Top 30 NHL Free Agents
- 2013 UFA Centers
- 2013 UFA Defensemen
- 2013 UFA Goalies
- 2013 UFA Left Wingers
- 2013 UFA Right Wingers
- Anaheim Ducks
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Calgary Flames
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Colorado Avalanche
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Dallas Stars
- Detroit Red Wings
- Edmonton Oilers
- Florida Panthers
- Los Angeles Kings
- Minnesota Wild
- Montreal Canadiens
- Nashville Predators
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Ottawa Senators
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Phoenix Coyotes
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- San Jose Sharks
- St. Louis Blues
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Vancouver Canucks
- Washington Capitals
- Winnipeg Jets
Posts Tagged Pekka Rinne
- Kevin Kurz of CSN Bay Area: Sharks winger Adam Burish will miss the second round with an upper-body injury. Burish was slashed on the hand by Alex Edler in Game 4.
- Brian Hamilton of the Chicago Tribune: Blackhawks Dave Bolland is hopeful for round two.
“I’m still day-by-day,” Bolland said. “It’s getting better. I just want to make sure it’s strong. I’m hopefully playing for that Round 2. I’ll keep on working at it and making sure it gets better.”
Ray Emery is also close to returning.
- Josh Cooper: Predators GM David Poile said it would be a “steep price” to trade for their fourth overall pick in the draft.
- Josh Cooper of the Tennessean: Predators Pekka Rinne underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left hip, recovery time is expected to be four months.
- David Staples: Goalie Yann Danis has been solid for the Oilers AHL team, but is not the ideal NHL backup. Staples would rather see the Oilers trade or sign a goalie who could challenge Devan Dubnyk.
- Iain MacIntyre of the Vancouver Sun: Canucks GM Mike Gillis talked to the media and how the Canucks may need to get bigger and grittier.
“From my perspective … it’s been a terrible season for us,” Gillis said. “We’re going to have to reinvent ourselves and do things differently in order to be successful. The macro look at this team is that changes have to be made.”
With the cap going down and some big contracts on the books, they’ll need to clear out some salary. Roberto Luongo will likely be traded and there is the amnesty buyout option for Keith Ballard ($4.2 million) and David Booth ($4.25 million).
“We don’t have the luxury of having picked first overall in the last 10 years,” Gillis said. “We have to use the players we have, the core group that we have, and we have to build around them. There will come a point where that core group is going to be dismantled or will no longer play, but it’s not today.
“When I took this job, we decided on a style of play that resulted in great success. And clearly, the landscape has changed and we have to address those changes. We don’t have a choice. It’s not something I necessarily agree with. But that’s what we face, and that’s what you have to do.
“We have to make the changes and adjustments necessary to compete for a Stanley Cup. It’s my intention to do it and recognize what’s going on and make sure we have a team that’s better equipped.”“Changes have to be made, but I’m not going to commit today to what those changes will be,” Gillis said. “It’s difficult when things end so quickly and they end so negatively for all of us. It’s pretty emotional to go through.”
Roster Notes and Goalies: Marchand, Ward, Lupul, Canes, Rangers, Sharks, Coyotes, Price, Rinne, Niemi and Luongo
From twitter unless otherwise noted
- Boston Bruins: Bruins Brad Marchand skated this morning.
- Stephen Whyno: Capitals Joel Ward skated before practice. He has missed the last three games with a bruised left knee.
- James Mirtle: Randy Carlyle will decide this afternoon on Joffrey Lupul, ”Decision will be whether he feels 110%.”
- Michael Smith: Hurricanes lines: Tlusty-E. Staal-Semin, Skinner-J. Staal-LaRose, Blanchard-Ruutu-Dwyer, Westgarth-Nash-Bergeron.
- John Lu: Canadiens lines: Bourque – Plekanec – Gionta Pacioretty – Desharnais – Gallagher Galchenyuk – Eller – Ryder Moen – Halpern – White. Defensive pairings and scratches: Gorges – Subban Markov – Bouillon Beaulieu – Drewiske Scratches: Prust (suspected UBI), Blunden, Dumont, Kaberle, Weber
- Katie Strang: Rangers lines: Nash-Stepan-Callahan, Hagelin-Richards-Boyle, Zuccarello-Brassard-Clowe, Pyatt-Powe-Asham.
- Kevin Kurz of CSN Bay Area: Sharks lines: TJ Galiardi – Joe Thornton – Brent Burns, Patrick Marleau – Logan Couture – Marty Havlat, Raffi Torres – Joe Pavelski – Tommy Wingels, Andrew Desjardins – Scott Gomez – Adam Burish . Defensive pairings: Matt Irwin – Dan Boyle, Marc-Edouard Vlasic – Justin Braun, Brad Stuart – Jason Demers. Coyotes Lines: Radim Vrbata – Martin Hanzal – Shane Doan, Chris Conner – Antoine Vermette – Mikkel Boedker, Rob Kilnkhammer – Boyd Gordon – David Moss, David Schlemko – Chris Brown – Kyle Chipchura. Defensive pairings: Oliver Ekman-Larsson – Zbynek Michalek, Keith Yandle – Derek Morris, Michael Stone – Rostislav Klesla
- Marc Antoine Godin: Carey Price will start in net for the Canadiens against the Flyers.
- Josh Cooper: Pekka Rinne will start in net for the Predators.
- Kevin Kurz of CSN Bay Area: Antti Niemi will start in net for the Sharks, Mike Smith for the Coyotes.
- Vancouver Canucks: Roberto Luongo will start in net for the Canucks against the Predators.
From twitter unless otherwise noted
- Randy Miller of the Courier-Post: Flyers Ilya Bryzgalov is a candidate to be bought out after the season with the salary cap dropping to $64.3 million. Bryzgalov’s thoughts:
“To be honest, I don’t care,” he said. “Really, I don’t care. I have no control on this, so why should I care?”
On if he’d like to be a Flyer next year.
“You know, I have no control in this,” he said. “I can’t read the people’s mind. I can’t project things what they’re thinking, that’s why I’m not worried about things I can’t control. I maybe want one thing and they want a different thing.”
- James Mirtle: Mirtle thinks it will be interesting to see if the Maple Leafs will keep both Tyler Bozak and Mikhail Grabovski next season.
- Helene St. James of the Detroit Free Press: The Red Wings have moved Valtteri Filppula from the wing to center in hope generating more offense. He’ll center the third line between Daniel Cleary and Damien Brunner.
- Shawn Mitchell: The Blue Jackets reassign defenseman Cody Goloubef and center Michael Chaput to the AHL.
- Kirk Luedeke: The Bruins have signed Carl Soderberg and expect him to arrive in the next 7 days for so.
- Josh Cooper of the Tennessean: Predators coach Barry Trotz indicated that Pekka Rinne could start all of their remaining games. That would mean Rinne would have started 45 of their 48 games, and appearing in 46.
- Michael Russo of the Star Tribune: The Wild are said to be interested and possibly close to signing veteran defenseman Brett Clark. The 36-year old has been playing with Oklahoma City of the AHL and is close to point-a-game. He could be a 6/7 Dman for the Wild. The Stars have also shown some interest in him.
- Craig Custance via twitter: Bruins Tuukka Rask is making $3.5 million, and will be a restricted free agent at the end of the season. Re-signing him won’t be cheap. Rask is tied for first in wins with 13, third with a 1.97 GAA and top five in save percentage at .925. Rask’s agent, Bill Zito, wouldn’t comment on specifics of the negotiations. Rask is one year away from unrestricted free agency, and if Pekka Rinne and Henrik Lundqvistare comparables, he could be looking for a deal in the $5 to $7 million range.
“I’m sure they’re talking about something there in the near future,” Rask said of contract talks. “We’ll see. I can’t really say anything about it. I hope we’ll see.”
The Bruins have 16 players and a cap number of $56.6 million already for next season. Those numbers include Marc Savard at $4 million. Nathan Horton, Andrew Ference and backup goalie Anton Khudobin are unrestricted free agents.
Lines and Starting Goalies: Oilers, Penguins, Capitals, Leafs, Canadiens, Canucks, Panthers and Predators
- Dan Tencer via twitter: Oilers lines: Hall-RNH-Eberle, Yakupov-Gagner-Hemsky, Jones-VandeVelde-Petrell and Smyth-Belanger-Eager.
- Pittsburgh Penguins via twitter: Penguins lines: Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis Cooke-Malkin-Neal Bennett-Sutter-Kennedy Glass-Jeffrey-Adams. Defensive pairings: Orpik-Martin Niskanen-Letang Engelland-Despres Eaton-Bortuzzo.
- Stephen Whyno via twitter: Capitals lines: Chimera-Ribeiro-Ovechkin, Fehr-Backstrom-Brouwer, Wolski-Perreault-Ward, Hendricks-Beagle-Crabb.
- David Alter via twitter: Maple Leafs lines: JVR-Bozak-Kessel, McClement-Grabo-Kulemin, MacArthur-Kadri-Komarov, Orr-Brown-Steckel-McLaren.
- John Lu via twitter: Canadiens lines: Bourque/Plekanec/Gionta;Pacioretty/Desharnais/Gallagher; Eller/Galchenyuk/Cole; Moen/White/Armstrong.Prust therapy day
- Dan Murphy via twitter: Roberto Luongo will start in net for the Canucks tonight against the Predators.
- Andrew DeWitt via twitter: Jacob Markstrom will start in net for the Panthers tonight.
- Willy Daunic via twitter: Pekka Rinne will start in net for the Predators.
Lines, defensive pairing and starting goalies: Senators, Panthers, Red Wings, Sabres, Hurricanes, Blues, Predators, Lightning and Devils
- Bruce Garrioch via twitter: Senators lines: Michalek-Spezza-Silfverberg, Latendresse-Turris-Alfredsson, Greening-Smith-Neil, O’Brien-Regin-Condra. Daugavins will be a scratch. Defensive pairings: Karlsson-Methot, Gonchar-Philllips, Wiercioch-Benoit.
- George Richards via twitter: Alex Kovalev has joined Stephen Weiss and Tomas Fleischmann on the Panthers top line. Tomas Kopecky joins Jonathan Huberdeau and Peter Mueller.
- Bruce Garrioch via twitter: Panthers lines: Fleischmann-Weiss-Kovalev, Huburdeau-Mueller-Kopecky, Upshall-Matthias-Shore and Skille-Smithson-Parros.
- Ansar Khan via twitter: Red Wings defensive pairings: Kronwall-Lashoff, Quincey-Smith: Huskins-Kindl.
- John Vogl via twitter: Sabres defensive pairings: Ehrhoff-Sulzer, Regehr-Myers and Leopold-Sekera. Weber and Brennan extras.
- Paul Hendrick via twitter: Looks like Ben Scrivens will start in net for the Maple Leafs.
- Bruce Garrioch via twitter: Jose Theodore is expected to start in net for the Panthers against the Senators.
- Bruce Garrioch via twitter: Craig Anderson will start in net for the Senators tonight. Ben Bishop will likely start tomorrow against the Lightning.
- Chip Alexander via twitter: Cam Ward is first off the ice and likely starter for the Hurricanes.
- Chip Alexander via twitter: Jhonas Enroth will be in net for the Sabres tonight.
- Mark Lazerus via twitter: Corey Crawford will start in net for the Blackhawks tonight.
- Jeremy Rutherford via twitter: Jaroslav Halak will start in net for the Blues tonight.
- Josh Cooper via twitter: Pekka Rinne will start in net for Predators.
- Tampa Bay Lightning via twitter: Anders Lindback will start in net tomorrow against the Senators.
- Tom Gulitti via twitter: Martin Brodeur will start in net for the Devils tomorrow against Capitals.
- David Pagnotta via twitter: “insurance is a huge factor for players looking to play overseas, and it’ll prevent a lot of guys from going.”
- Slava Malamud via twitter: KHL’s Ak Bars Kazan said they won’t sign NHLers. It was reported yesterday that Pavel Datsyuk was signing with them. Also reports of Ak Bars getting Alex Burmistrov, so there are some conflicting reports out there. Ken Wiebe via twitter: Burmistrov said he’s fine with being assigned to St. John’s of the AHL, “I have to go there and play hockey.”
- David Pagnotta via twitter: A KHL source said that CSKA has stepped up bid for Alex Ovechkin. Dmitry Chesnokov via twitter: Ovechkin’s agent said they’ll negotiate with Dynamo Moscow today. Has also had contact with CSKA.
- Josh Rimer via twitter: Max Pacioretty said via a text regarding playing overseas, “Trying to, but there’s no Jobs.”
- Chip Alexander via twitter: Alexander Semin hasn’t signed with a KHL team, and has no immediate plans to sign with one according to his agent.
- David Pagnotta via twitter: Rick Nash and Joe Thornton have agreed to deals with HC Davos of the Swiss League.
- David Pagnotta via twitter: Pekka Rinne is finalizing a deal with Karpat of SM-Liiga in Finland.
- Dennis Bernstein via twitter: Should know in the next 24 hours if an Anze Kopitar deal with Mora (Tier 2 Sweden) gets done. Geneve-Servette of the Swiss League in the mix if Mora deal falls through.
- David Pagnotta via twitter: Raphael Diaz signed with EV Zug of the Swiss League.
- David Pagnotta via twitter: Logan Courture has agreed to a deal with Geneve-Servette HC.
- David Pagnotta via twitter: Ales Hemsky has a deal with Pardubice of the Czech League, his dad is the GM.
- Josh Rimer via twitter: Joe Pavelski said he wasn’t sure if he’ll play overseas, but is considering it.
- Josh Rimer via twitter: TJ Oshie on possibility of playing overseas, “Not sure yet, but I’m definitely open to it though.”
- Josh Rimer via twitter: Wojtek Wolski on possibility of playing overseas, “Not sure yet, but trying to get something done as soon as possible.”
- Josh Rimer via twitter: Zdeno Chara is still unsure if he’ll play overseas during the lockout.
- Dmitry Chesnokov via twitter: Ilya Kovalchuk will officially sign with SKA tomorrow.
- Szymon Szemberg via twitter: The coach/GM/owner of Geneva-Servette of the Swiss league said he’s in negotiations with Anze Kopitar.
- David Pagnotta via twitter: Jason Demers will be playing Oulu in SM-liiga in Finland.
- David Pagnotta via twitter: Nikolai Kulemin will be finalizing a deal with Metallurg. Michal Handzus will play with Banska Bystrica in Slovakia.
- Allan Walsh via twitter: Ondrej Pavelec will play with HC Trinec of the Czech League.
- Dmitry Chesnokov via twitter: Andrei Markov is not going to the KHL. Evgeni Nabokov is entertaining offers.
- David Pagnotta via twitter: Jussi Jokinen has a contract with Karpat in Finland for 1 month. He’ll be taking it 1 month at a time.
- Juha Hittela via twitter: Scott Hartnell said he wants to play in KalPa. Kalpa’s GM said that Adam Hall is a possibility.
- David Pagnotta via twitter: Pekka Rinne, Mikko and Saku Koivu, and Teemu Selanne are getting interest from Finnish clubs.
- Ken Wiebe of the Winnipeg Sun: Alexei Ponikarovsky will play with Donbass Donetsk of the KHL. Ruslan Fedotenko also signed with Donbass.
- Chip Alexander via twitter: Jiri Tlusty said last week he’s probably heading to Kladno.
- Andy Strickland via twitter: The Blues would like Vladimir Tarasenko to stay until at least November.
- Matias Strozyk via twitter: Weaker rumors of players going overseas: M. Koivu, Korpikoski to TPS; Filppula, Selänne to Jokerit; Ekman-Larsson to Tingsryd; Grossmann to Södertälje.
Flames lease close to expiring … 6 Predators and Hurricanes questions … Lilja out … Klefbom not ready … Horton cleared
- Tamara Gignac of the Calgary Herald: The Flames lease at the Scotiabank Saddledome expires in 2014 and the Flames would like a modern building to enable them to compete financially with other NHL teams. They are being tight-lipped about when or where they could break new ground. The Flames can extend their lease until a new arena is built.
“We certainly won’t be ready to move by 2014,” King said.
“If we dropped the flag and started building today, I don’t think we’d meet the deadline. We have an arrangement to be here as long or frankly, as short, as required.”
- Brian Compton of NHL.com: 6 questions facing the Predators heading into this season. 1. Can the Predators overcome the loss of Ryan Suter? 2. Can anyone on this roster score 30 goals? 3. Can Pekka Rinne duplicate his success? 4. Is this the year Mattias Ekholm makes an impact? 5. Is Colin Wilson ready to take the next step? 6. Can the Predators reach 100 points again?
- Tim Panaccio of CSN Philly: The Flyers confirmed that defenseman Andreas Lilja had a hip injury and will miss the start of the season. Lilja told a Swedish newspaper that he might be out until December, but GM Paul Holmgren doesn’t agree.
“He did have surgery [and] should be back late October or early November,” Holmgren texted CSNPhilly.com on Sunday afternoon.
- Mike Morreale of NHL.com: 6 questions facing the Carolina Hurricanes. 1. How will coach Kirk Muller use Jordan Staal? 2. Where does Alexander Semin fit in? – they could have Eric Staal center Semin and Chad LaRose, Jordan Staal centering Jeff Skinner and Jussi Jokinen. Tuomo Ruutu centering Jiri Tlusty and Patrick Dwyer. 3. Do the acquisitions of Staal and Semin make Carolina a Cup contender? 4. How will Muller fare in his first full season behind the bench? 5. Do the Hurricanes have enough depth on defense? 6. Who will serve as Cam Ward’s backup?
- Josh Yohe via twitter: If the Penguins have any interest in the Ducks Bobby Ryan, now might be the time to make a move as the Flyers may have to concentrate on defensemen.
- Dan Tencer via twitter: Oilers prospect Oscar Klefbom to NHL.com: “Edmonton wants me to come over and try but I don’t want to come over and feel like I’m not ready.”
- Kevin Paul Dupont of the Boston Globe: Nothing new on Tim Thomas. Another team may look at him to reach the salary floor depending on the new CBA. Nathan Horton has been cleared to resume full contact once training camp opens.
Afternoon notes on: Boychuk, Grossman, Penguins, Maple Leafs, Senators and bunch of starting goaltenders
- Fluto Shinzawa via twitter: Bruins defenseman Johnny Boychuk is day-to-day with a mild knee sprain.
- Tim Panaccio via twitter: Flyers defenseman Nicklas Grossman is wearing 2 knee braces and remains optimistic for the playoffs.
- Will DePaoli via twitter: Penguins Sullivan, Neal and Nikanen will not be in the lineup for the Penguins. Will DePaoli via twitter: Eric Tangradi is skating on a line with Sidney Crosby and Pascal Dupuis.
- Stephen Whyno via twitter: Scratches or out tonight for the Capitals: Halpern, Ward, Erskine, Schultz, Vokoun. Brian McNally via twitter: Michal Neuvrith is expected to start tonight.
- Paul Hendrick via twitter: The Maple Leafs have sent Joe Colborne back the Marlies. David Steckel will be back in the lineup. Mikhail Grabovski won’t play. Ben Scrivens will be starting in net. Jonas Siegel via twitter: Grabovski is not sure if he’ll be able to return on Saturday. He was cut around his knee by Brayden McNabb’s skate and required 20-30 stitches.
- Ian Mendes via twitter: Senators Filip Kuba and Erik Karlsson will play tonight. Matt Gilroy is out. Ben Bishop will start in net.
- Josh Cooper of the Tennessean: Pekka Rinne has been battling an illness this week. He was the first off the ice and Barry Trotz said he’s “probably” the starter tonight.
- Bob Duff via twitter: Jimmy Howard will start in net for the Red Wings against the Devils.
- Curtis Zupke via twitter: Jonathan Quick was the first off the ice for the Kings and the likely starter.
- Michael Russo via twitter: Josh Harding will start in net for the Wild.
- George Richards via twitter: Jose Theodore will start in net for the Panthers against the Capitals.
- Luke DeCock via twitter: Cam Ward was the first off the ice and will likely start in net for the Hurricanes.
- Steve Zipay via twitter: Martin Biron will start in net for the Rangers against the Penguins.
- Shawn Mitchell via twitter: Steve Mason will start in net for the Blue Jackets.
- Andy Strickland via twitter: Brian Elliott will start in net for the Blues on Friday. Jaroslav Halak will start on Saturday.
- Sam Carchidi via twitter: Flyers Daniel Briere hopes to be able to return for the start of the playoffs, but said there is no timetable.
- Ian Mendes via twitter: Senators coach Paul MacLean said that Sergei Gonchar will be out tonight with a lower-body injury.
- Kevin Allen via twitter: The Lightning put Brandon Segal on waivers.
- Damien Cox via twitter: The Maple Leafs are hopeful they can lure forward Leo Komarov (2006 6th round draft pick) over next year. He’s been playing for Moscow Dynamo (stats at bottom).
- The Leafs Nation Audio: Justin Goldman (@TheGoalieGuild), Ian (@67Sound) and (@JPNikota) talk about the Leafs goaltending situation and Francois Allaire. (@TheGoalieGuild is an excellent twitter follow, really informative)
- Adam Kimelman via twitter: Flyers lines: Hartnell-Giroux-Jagr, Schenn-Read-Simmonds, Talbot-Couturier-Voracek, Shelley-Wellwood-Rinaldo. Defensive pairings: Timonen-Coburn, Carle-Kubina, Lilja-Bourdon.
- Jimmy Murphy via twitter: Bruins Tim Thomas is not playing or dressing tonight.
- Josh Cooper via twitter: Andres Lindback is the likely starter for tonight. Pekka Rinne didn’t skate.
- Andrew Gross via twitter: Henrik Lundqvist will start in net for the Rangers tonight.
- Sam Carchidi via twitter: Ilya Bryzgalov was the first off the ice and the likely starter for tonight.
- Jonas Siegel via twitter: Ben Scrivens looks to be starter tonight for the Maple Leafs.
- George Richards via twitter: Jose Theodore will start in net for the Panthers.
- Andy Strickland via twitter: Brian Elliott will start in net tomorrow against the Red Wings.
Byers to have hearing, nothing for Lecavalier … Afternoon injury updates, lines and tonight’s starting goaltenders
- Bob McKenzie via twitter: Blue Jackets Dane Byers will have a phone hearing with Brendan Shanahan today for his hit on Sharks Andrew Desjardins. No hearing for Lightning’s Vinny Lecavalier for his punch on Penguins Evgeny Malkin.
- Dirk Hoag via twitter: Predators defenseman Ryan Suter will be a game-time decision with an upper body injury.
- Rich Chere via twitter: Devils center Adam Henrique is unable to practice due to a groin issue. The Devils have sent Nick Palmieri to the AHL.
- David Alter via twitter: The Maple Leafs have recalled Jake Gardiner. The Marlies don’t play again until next Saturday. James Mirtle via twitter: Mirtle points out that Gardiner’s recall doesn’t mean a Maple Leafs trade is happening. They wanted to get Gardiner into a game in the AHL yesterday.
- David Alter via twitter: Maple Leafs lines: Lupul-Bozak-Kessel, MacArthur-Grabo-Kulie, Lombardi-Connolly-Kadri, Crabb-Steckel-Brown, extra, Rosehill, no sign of Boyce. Mark Masters via twitter: John-Michael Liles and Colby Armstrong skated today before Leafs practice. Scott MacArthur via twitter: Tyler Bozak said he should be ready to go tomorrow.
- Tom Gulitti via twitter: Devils lines: Parise-Zubrus-Kovalchuk; Boulton-Elias-Clarkson; Tedenby-Carter-(empty); Taormina-Zalewski-Janssen.
- Mike Heika via twitter: Stars lines: Morrow-Wandell-Eriksson Burish-Ott-Dvorak Nystrom-Fiddler-Ryder Wathier-Dowell-Petersen Fiddler, Dvorak PP time.
- Andy Strickland via twitter: Blues forward Alex Steen and defenseman Kris Russell likely won’t play tonight.
- George Richards via twitter: Scott Clemmensen will start in net for the Panthers against the Bruins. Jose Theodore won’t dress for the Panthers.
- Preds Radio via twitter: Pekka Rinne will start in net for the Predators.
- Joe Haggerty via twitter: Tuukka Rask will start in net for the Bruins tonight against the Panthers.
- Mike Heika via twitter: Kari Lehtonen will start in net for the Stars against Jaroslav Halak and the Blues.
- Ian Mendes via twitter: Chris Mason will start in net for the Jets against the Senators. Craig Anderson will start for the Senators.
- Chip Alexander via twitter: Cam Ward will start in net for the Hurricanes against the Penguins.
- Tom Gulitti via twitter: Martin Brodeur will start in net for the Devils tomorrow.
- David Alter via twitter: James Riemer will start in net for the Leafs tomorrow.